Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dream High

Dream High

a part of “Dream High”, a fictional universe by DreamerOnTheStars.

Many come here to accomplish dreams. Though problems arise, causing a company called OZ to take over. 4 Singers come to find valuable recruites but not many appreciate this. Will competition arise..maybe even Love? 3 spots left!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dream High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dream High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dream High"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dream High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm interested in joining,
but, what's a voice supplier for? I mean, is it for students or the OZ singers or what? :3

I'm oblivious at the moment.

EDIT: OH HURR. Nevermind. I get it now. It's for singers.
Doh.. -smacks my head-
So adorable! β™₯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Can I reserve a Tsubasa High girl?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Only singers?
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:03 pm

I'd like to have Oz star boy 2, please?
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Oh by the way, I'm a student.
(BOY, BTW :3)
Entered my charrie in.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm

KuruLesperance: Sorry I couldnt answer it >,< but im glad you understand. Oh and I love you charrie~

Inno: Nope other talents as well, if your going for the star role, you dont have to be a singer, you may alter it a bit. But for student, whatever talent you want from the choices
-Acting
-Dancing
-Singing
-Modeling

foreverxraining: I like your charrie and I can see where your going at, but please add more detail~ XD but I love the picture and the choice of supplier. Just need to clean it up a bit (btw, im accepting~)

Im so happy people are joining so quickly! Lets get this thing on the road...!!!! Soon XD

Edit: D: Anyone help a person named XMatthewxHitomiX pmed me about something but i cant seem to message him back because my browser doesnt support his type of messaging. If anyone can do it please comment so i can send the message some way.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 pm

@DreamerOnTheStars: You can respond here if you'd like. I do keep up on OOC conversations. I just didn't want to post a huge long message in the OOC.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:06 pm

hello, I just added a little more detail, I hope it is enough and I'm planning to add more later anyway

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 am

XMatthewxHitomiX
Oh good, I was worried for a sec :D, anyways, im fine with it, seems like we have to wait for slots to fill anyway~ So sure, I can't wait to see the charrie.

ForeverxRain:
Ding Ding! Accepted~

Note To All:
I changed the stars role a bit, so yea. People can make up their own Ideas. I thought that was the reason spots werent filling :/
Anyways I hope it starts quickly!

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:57 am

I made a charrie (school student), I hope it's okay. Tell me if i need to change anything.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:01 am

Yayz 3 more people! WOOT -does the happy dance- I really hope my first RP goes well -rolls around nervously-

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:28 am

Hehe I'm excited :3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 am

You should be :T lol jk but same as well (if you havent noticed the previous post XD lol by mwah~)
anyways~ anyone actually see the Drama "Dream High 2" or even "Dream High 1" ?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:03 am

I've heard of Dream high (i knew this sounded familiar lol) I haven't watched any of it yet. Isn't it a korean drama? Is it any good?

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:16 am

Yup correct its a korean Drama and in my opinion I think its good, funny too~ If you can find it online on subs you should watch it. And i have to say the choice of guys in the second season are quite..excellent ~p~ XD

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:19 am

I've seen Dream High and I am working on watching Dream High 2. I'm behind though and need to catch up.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 am

The very title of the RP was what drew me here; loved the first one and currently watching the second one. (: Oh my, wondering if there's any room for me to join in.

λ„ˆλŠ” μ–Έμ œλ‚˜ λ‚΄ μ‚¬λž‘μΌκΊΌμ•Ό β™₯

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 am

I watched some episodes already, it seems good~ Guess I'll need to catch up though.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:45 am

Mathew: love the charrie ill accept once I get on a laptop XD
Myanmar: of course there is 1 student male left 1 male star and 1 female star (I really hope the star roles get filled :/ but choose what you want XD)
Chappyfan: haha me too XD need to update

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!