Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dream High

Dream High

a part of “Dream High”, a fictional universe by DreamerOnTheStars.

Many come here to accomplish dreams. Though problems arise, causing a company called OZ to take over. 4 Singers come to find valuable recruites but not many appreciate this. Will competition arise..maybe even Love? 3 spots left!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dream High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dream High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 am

Mind if I reserve the last male star? I should have the skelly filled out by tomorrow. c:

너는 언제나 내 사랑일꺼야 ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:04 pm

xMyAN.Jell: Of course, cant wait to see it~

NOTE: If no one reserves anymore, Ill just take the remaining slots off (other then the male star) then we will have 4 girls, and 4 boys (including the one Myan.jell will make. Any objections?
[i]Oh and any ideas for my charries stage name >,< i might put Guilty Crown, GC but im not sure -shrug-)
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

If it can get the RP started sooner, go on and delete the spots.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 pm

I feel like editting Sora a bit.

Uno momento! I'll tell you when I'm done, guys. :3

EDIT: Done :3
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 pm

alright all we need is Myan to finish and we are good to go~~~~

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Just finished. c: Hope my boy is accepted.~

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:47 pm

WOOT lets us start, ill be making the first post Of course~
so here is how it goes
My charrie Dalila will just finished singing at a concert at the school after the rest of the OZ stars, then will leave the stage to where the other OZ stars will rest. While doing so the OZ producer will go on stage and tell the school that they will fund money and send there stars as scouts/students.
Then the students will evaculate (some excited, some a bit confused, etc) into there seperate dorms (female/Male).

---Automatic skip to the next morning---
Students and Stars will wake up and prepare for there classes which will be... (Will be the activities that day)
-Musical Instrumental class-
(first introducing the Stars, and allow them to play there instruments to show off to the class. Then the students will show their talents, but if your charrie cant play then you fail this certain class. Your charrie must train more in this area around break or when classes are over. This is also for the other subjects)
-Chorus -
-Break/Lunch-
-Cherography/Modeling-
-Over, you can do what you want with you charrie-
(today the after school activitie will be getting to know each other in the party dorm. The principle insist this to happen)

Note: All in all if your charrie (usually students) dont have the talent of the class your in, you will fail to show off, and impress the stars. )

I hope its clear >,< im winging this sadly lol~ remember not to post too quickly or we will fall in a disaster

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Just read the post, wondering if I should be writing up DongSun's post now? o3o

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 am

yea .3. lol just post him waking up and preparing for school. same with the students. Ill post that post right now

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 am

People, I'm gonna be gone all day today. I put up a post, but I am going to be gone from 5:45 AM to maybe Midnight. Tournament and all, ya know. Sorry people.

Edit: Finally back and awake as hell. Thank you, Monster, thank you.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Im sorry I made this rp so bad >,< I guess I was in a rush..Ill remake it and rethink it! You dont know how frustrated I am..actually Im sorry D: -bows many times- I hope Ill see you in the next improved version

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 pm

If you make an improved version, mind linking it?

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello... I submitted a character a last Monday (I think) is this RP already full?
EDIT: I saw the GM's post. D:
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm

@Myan
Of course TT^TT Im glad your still interested

@Kyrie
im sorry i didnt alert you DX ill make sure to pm you when the next one comes out

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:25 am

It's okay. ^_^ And yes please. Thank you, I'll be looking forward to it.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!