Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Joined”, a fictional universe by Slendyman.

A bond must be created to join others together. ( 1 Character open.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Joined”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Joined

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Submitted my Pheonix queen character, sorry about the lack of theme color, my computer accidentally all the color BBcodes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Yes the butler is still open ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

So when do we plan on starting?

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Right now we are waiting on a couple other characters. :) If they are not posted tomorrow I will PM them.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm

AngelRaevynn is getting her profile ready so no worries on her.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelRaevynn on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:24 pm

My profile will be submitted today. XD

AngelRaevynn
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:50 am

blckwolf has been busy with school, he had made a character for the queen for the Scarlet Clan. I don' think he will pull through, I would love to get this RP started. If anyone wishes to make a character for the King of Scarlet I most appreciate it. :) I will see if the user who reserved the Jack will pull through as well.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:52 am

I'm going to perhaps ask DarknessTo Death if she would be interested in also taking the role, her profile for the Ace was great and I don't want some one from the Pheonix clan to grab it due to me fearing they may use it to RP advantage ^_^;

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 pm

RP advantage?

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm

What I mean is make one character stronger while the other weaker to their advantage. :) Such as if the two clans got into a battle, whatever clan they liked best they would unbalance it and cause that character the be stronger while the other weak to disadvantage the other clan.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Clairmina would be too op if she were to be anything else, + she was generally made to be the maid anyways so it would've been a count out even if i could :P

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Alright, well the Scarlet clan won't be having a Jack. I can just go along with that they could not make it or something to that point. Once the Pheonix king is submitted we can start :D

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:33 pm

This sounds really fun and interesting,

It says there is one character open, Could someone tell me which one it is? I'd love to join
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:01 pm

That would be the Jack of the Scarlet clan. Scroll down to the roles and you will see who. :) Thanks!

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am

Okayy, I know I made a bunch of mistakes in the character sheet... And I'll try to fix it right away, but

Could someone tell me what a hex code is?"

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 am

And lemons are wicked sour but I love them anyway

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 am

I deleted those when I did my Cs, apparently they do nothing?

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 am

Ahh, okay, well I deleted them too

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 am

What the hex code does is it colors text, basically you put in a code after the "#" and it colors the text according what the code is for what color.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 am

Ahh okay! But I don't actually know any of the Hex codes so... If its alright with you, I'll just leave it black

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!