Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Divergent

Divergent

a part of “Divergent”, a fictional universe by itsallinthedark.

It's years after the Erudite-Abnegation conflict in Divergent and they have rebuilt and revamped the initiation process.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divergent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Divergent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsallinthedark on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Divergent"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

itsallinthedark
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Divergent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I loved the book! In fact I was just re reading it for the third time yesterday,

I'd like to reserve initiate trainer please, male
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsallinthedark on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Awesome :) I will definitely reserve a spot for you :) I'm re-reading it for the fifth time this week :P I can't believe there aren't any other Divergent RPs yet.

itsallinthedark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsallinthedark on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 am

Okay so... We really need people. Please. Please. Please. I will love you forever and ever.

itsallinthedark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Bahh sorry for the lateness! I am busy writing up stupid pointless essays for college.... sigh. Well Im willing to make another char if needed

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsallinthedark on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:12 pm

It's alright :) thanks a lot for joining :)

itsallinthedark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:48 pm

ehhh so what are we going to do about the lack of characters? Have you posted in the roleplayers wanted forum? I'm sure there must be others that have read the book as well

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsallinthedark on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 am

Yes I have posted in the role players wanted forum and I have told some friends about it but I don't know how well it's going :/ I really hope we can get some more characters soon so we can start.

itsallinthedark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:34 pm

I hope so too. A divergent rp would be awesome

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsallinthedark on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Yeah. If you have any friends you could try to get to join that would be great :) I think I might post in the role players wanted forum again :/

itsallinthedark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I would if I had any friends on this...:( a lot of them role play but they are completely satisfied with their other websites

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Re: Divergent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:44 pm

EDIT: Never mind, I think I'll actually hold off and maybe make my own
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Re: Divergent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merper04 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:55 am

I would like to reserve an initiate, female.

merper04
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!