Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!

Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!

a part of “Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!”, a fictional universe by Skylite.

An new branch of Fairy Tail, stationed in the city of Roseluck, are out to prove themselves. (AU)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 pm

So does anyone know what role teams and other organizations will play in the roleplay? In the anime I believe, teams were left up to individual members to form or join a pre-existing team within a guild, but roleplay presents a different dynamic. Certain characters seem more independent in their commitment to the guild say for example Arch's character, compared to a character like Zombie Gils's character who would be more dependent on the community and guild by extension. Imo, S-classes don't really need to join a team unless they're going to play team mentor or form their own independent teams, I just don't see them working within a regular team unless the team was like an all-star team. Not that I'm discouraging it or anything, I'm just putting out my concerns. Also, my character may be willing to start or join a team, whichever suits his interests the most.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Ah, I would love to have a team of some sort n_n, regardless of rank.
Lol honestly, Sotofu is one of the people I would love to drag around x'D.
I know, epic rank difference o.o.

I also debate changing my magic, apparently, you can mix different magic types, that is alright o.o?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:58 pm

If anyone wanted to make a team I'm down to be a captain. Why? because I'm S class dragon slayer.
also cool there are three dragons slayers in this branch of fairy tail too.
what are you other dragon slayer versions, I'm a first gen. by the way

asfjnm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Though it is kinda apparent from the slight history, I am also a first gen and i would love to have Mako be teamed up with a S-class Dragon slayer
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:44 am

If Aurora agrees we can make a Dragon Slayer team

asfjnm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skylite on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:56 pm

It is with great regret, that I have to tell everyone here, that Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure, is cancelled. I really bit off more than I can chew, and I'm afraid I won't have time to manage this Roleplay, and post on some others, so, sadly I have to end this before it even begins. For it to continue, there would have to be too many major changes, and I don't want to have to pawn all of this work off on a Co-GM. There is some good news however, as ZombieGil has very kindly agreed to take in anyone who still wants to join a Fairy Tail RP, in his awesome looking new roleplay "The new guild; Draco edge", so please adhere to his rules, and I will be joining as well, so I hope to see some of you there. Thanks everyone for being interested, and taking the time to create your characters, and again, I'm extremely sorry for my lack of responsibility, and for letting everyone down.

Here's the link to ZombieGil's RP: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-mage-guild-draco-edge/

Skylite
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!