Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Night Shift

Night Shift

a part of “Night Shift”, a fictional universe by Furry Dragon.

What would you do if in the night someone, or something, else took over your body? What would you do if you were far away from home and didn't know how to get back?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Night Shift”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Night Shift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 am

WOOPS!

Good thing the character I was working on disappeared becuase I clicked the refresh button. xD

Yes, I would like you to play my character's friend instead of me playing him. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

EDIT*:Or her. Forgot to add her. Doesn't matter to me if Mitchel's friend is a boy or girl. Which ever one you want to play as!
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 am

Ah, whenever I see Dove's name (Dova) It reminds me of Dovahkiin. Makes me smile 8D
SO CALM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:24 pm

I wont be able to post until late late tonight, but I WILL post tonight.

Also, was my character going to have a friend? I suppose I could just build my own best friend character in, but piloting two characters who interact often and at length, not to mention both having fully worked out and have full character sheets, is a recipe for my posts to grow to behemoth sizes.

~~EDIT~~ WHOOPS! You answered that. Well, still kind of applies unless I just create a random group of friends, though I was already thinking about having someone's existing character(s) be apart of the group Lici visits at the high school.

Since Lici seems to be the only not-17 year old, lmao.

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

I've noticed that too. Why is everyone's character 17? I did it because I was basing it off myself, so...odd.

Almost everyone's 17, the guys have a thing for anthros, and Mitchel gots the only friend...weird.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Is everyone ready to begin? Once I get everyone's ok I will start working on the first post.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm ready
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeah I'm ready (:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Hehe, just go ahead and work on it Furry! You don't need our permission. (though it sucks cause I'm leaving in an hour probably for an Easter thing, even though Easter is tomorrow)

Edit: Gah!! We have to leave in a couple minutes instead. >:I I'll try to bring the laptop and get on, hopefully mom won't scream at me. ;^;

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Woops! sorry Furry! Yes, Shale is perfect. We can go ahead and start!

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:39 pm

HAHA. Success! >:D -is on-

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm somewhat interested in taking part. It's been a long time since I've done an RP, but the plot of this one looks interesting. Are there any spots still open? I'm willing to play a normal human, as it looks like you might still need 'friend' characters.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Indeed! If you made a character for the Female 1's friend, we'd apreciate it!

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Great. I'll begin working on the sheet.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok, made the first post.

Welcome, Worldsastage!

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm

-epic facepalm- I POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE. -curses quietly- Fuuu

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 am

Yay for figuring out a way to connect people to each other! >:D fun, fun.

Post, people, post! ;P

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 am

Amg, it seems EVERYONE knows Mitchell. (Excluding Reeva) And Reeva also knows none of you, to keep it fair :P

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 am

Woo! I'm popular! Even though that maybe slightly away from my plans (lawl), everyone seems to like the shy, modest, anti-social guy...hehe.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 pm

If I knew every character would be shy and anti-social I would of been sure to make the most obnoxious character ever XD

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting anymore, I have been busy. I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow. Just so eveyome knows.

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!