Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

After the defeat of Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebel army, the Thalmor are feeling more powerful than ever. They have gathered together a group of skilled warriors, and have sent them to collect treasures sealed away by the Ayleids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

@Yuukii Awww, I feel bad for Elevainia. Don't worry though, I have a solution.

@Flexar As far as artifacts go, I don't mind getting mine last, if I get one at all. Although your idea works fine, I think we should visit Valenwood so Elevainia could unlock some of the first clues of her past, although I suppose they don't HAVE to be in Valenwood, but I am just assuming due to her heritage. So either Morrowind or Valenwood, maybe not now but just sometime in the story.

@lilwolfygurl I have the same question that Flexar did. I have never seen an Argonian with hair, I mean it is not a big deal, but it just sort of confused me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:25 pm

@Flexar and Arlathinia It didn't occur to me about the whole beard thing, I honestly was debating on making the character a "human" race, I suppose I still had that picture in my mind when I was writing. I apologize for that.

As for the artifacts, I don't mind if they're obtainable, I thought it would be a good back story at first, but I have decided to take my character in a different direction anyway.

Ps. Flexar, if you have any concerns story-wise just let me know, 'm just trying to drive the plot forward a bit.
To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 pm

@Arlathina: The group will visit every country bordering Cyrodiil, so Valenwood will be visited. After the group has obtained Black Marsh's key, we could either go west into Elsweyr and then clockwise around Cyrodiil's border and obtain Morrowind's key last or go widdershins and get Elsweyr's key last. I don't really care which way we go.

I'm intending to have the first encounter with a Daedric Prince some time between the group going south from Thorn and reaching Lilmoth's ruins.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm

@Flexar Sounds good to me, I will leave deciding which way we go to the rest of the group, because it makes no difference to me. Although if I am forced to vote, I would say just go along the countries that border Cyrodiil in a clockwise fashion.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:26 pm

@Flexar Which Prince are you planning to have them encounter first?

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smileybird on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Damn! Wish I saw this roleplay earlier, I would have submitted a char earlier!

Smileybird
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

@Smileybird Perhaps if you submit a character as some kind of character that isn't in the group, or maybe joins up with them in one of the surrounding provinces. Flexar never said it had to be ONLY 5 members of the group. A mercenary, a member of the rival faction that is supposed to contend with us for the keys, maybe even the leader, it would only add to fun of the RP! Although, I hope you would be seriously commited, and not just drop out after a few days. RPing in smaller numbers helps prevent this, so please don't be one of those people. :o

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 am

@Smiley: You can join, but only as an antagonist or once we reach another province. If you want to be an antagonist, PM me and I'll give you the details about the rival faction.

@Nasurate: I don't wish to reveal too much too early, but if you're really that desperate to know, I'll tell you that the meeting takes place during a storm.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

So guys, since there is such a long wait between posts, I mean 22 hours? Come on. Anyways, I have decided that I am gonna take up a second RP, I believe it is Lord of The Rings: The Second Generation, and I may not be posting as often if that RP takes off. I mean, I doubt you guys would care since I pump out post after post all day, if anything I think you guys should be happy you don't have to read so many of my long and pointless posts. So I just wanted to tell you all what my situation is. On top of that my internet is like, disconnected until my mom pays it, but its not disconnected it is just severely slow and it redirects me to my provider's main page demanding a payment every few pages I load. It can get quite tedious, but I will still try to do my best to keep up with the stories in both RPs. So that is all! Thanks! ^-^

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

@Smileybird I hope you end up joining us in this rp! (:

@Arlathina I was hoping that posts would be more frequent as well, only in hopes that the RP doesn't die, which I don't think it will. I'm waiting on someone else to post since I was the last one to post yesterday. I know it will be slower during the week though, because of school/work. I have work myself and I end up being gone for 9 hours a day, but I'm hoping to post at least once a day. Also, I don't mind you posting more frequently, it seems to fill in gaps and also develops your character ^-^ Hope your internet doesn't keep you!

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Sorry! I havent been on since I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off, trying to get the car I just bought registered and insured and shit like that done, but the most stressful parts are done now!!

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:49 pm

@Flexar Just in regards to your last post, you stated that it's mid-day and the party should leave, but in most post earlier, I stated that it was evening and the sun was setting, therefore we would stay the night. How should we fix it? The two conflict each other XD

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:35 am

Considering the boat arrived in the morning, it would certainly not be dusk by the time they were in Jeelus-Tei's house, and they've stayed there for just over an hour, so putting those together, I decided mid-day seemed like a sensible time. You needn't edit it, we'll just assume it's mid-day as it makes more sense.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Alright well, since the previous two posts conflict each other, as one is at night and and one in the day, I tried to fill in some gaps with my post. Sorry Flexar, but I made Do'Khaj go to town a couple times to make sense with Arlathina's post. I hope it makes sense.

Side note: I hate when RPG decides to post the same post twice even though I clicked post once. So one of the posts you can ignore >.<

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 am

Speaking of making Do'Khaj go into town, I'd much prefer it if you stopped god-modding other people's characters all together. It may be minor things, but it's breaking the rules.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in some time. I was working nightshifts this weekend, so sleeping for most of the day.

That being said, I wasn't thrilled at the thought of coming back to this RP anyway. I am very sorry, but my interest has almost completely collapsed, and things will go much slower if you're sat around waiting for Nirrarien to act under my hand. I'm going to let someone else adopt the character - in the meantime feel free to NPC Nirrarien as fits the needs of the RP. Kill him off even, if it would be easier for you.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah I must agree with Nasurate. This is a good RP, but really Flexar's overbearing attitude has completely ruined it. It has come to my attention that this RP is ran by someone who is completely unfit to have a leadership role, as they can't seem to keep a professional attitude. I believe that the plot, and characters are good, but the RP just wasn't put together well. I will be working on a Skyrim Roleplay soon, so if any of you would like to join, Nasurate and lilwolfygurl in particular, you are welcome to join once you see it. I have seen your posts, and each time they have took my breath away by how poetically you speak. I would just like to let you know that I admire your writing deeply, and as such you have earned my respect. I am really disappointed this RP did not work out, it had alot of potential, but I guess that I will just have to be content hosting my own Skyrim Roleplay! Bye guys! Hope to see you all there! :)

@Flexar I only have one suggestion for you. In future RPs try to be less abrasive, and a bit more understanding with all of your RPers. You have to look at them less as, obligated to stay, and more, could leave at any moment. Cheerio, Good Day, and Have a great one! ^-^

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:02 pm

@Flexar I clearly stated as to why I did some minor god-modding, because if you had just gone with the time the rest of us had set, the plot would have made sense. As to your Game Master skills, I would highly recommend that you change your attitude and let the other role-players have some say in where the RP goes plot-wise. Especially in regards to where the party can travel and such.

As for the rest of you, I enjoyed myself and it was a good premise for a role-play but I lost interest after a while. Thank you Arlathina for your kind words ^-^ Your writing style has impressed me as well, especially for your age. I hope to RP with you again soon! Thanks Yuuki and Nasurate, hope to see you around :3

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun May 06, 2012 10:14 am

Is it possible for me to join in, possibly as a companion?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!