Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Kishin Of Hate

a part of “Soul Eater: Kishin Of Hate”, a fictional universe by Mr. Fly on the wall.

Nearly a year after the Kishin Asura was destroyed, but now a new Kishin has been born, what is Soul, Maka and the others going to do to save the DWMA and Death City from destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Kishin Of Hate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 4:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Eater: Kishin Of Hate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Soul Eater: Kishin Of Hate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue May 01, 2012 4:20 pm

As I realize, this is closed to characters for the moment, but I'm just curious..

do we have to play as an original role or can we play as our own character? c:
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue May 01, 2012 5:47 pm

hey Kuru!
I put in my character Mr.Fly. Not sure who my LI is yet, but don't lose hope for Crona :P
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:05 pm

What is the age range? Idk what to put

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

well Chleo's character. is approved so is soul, Still waiting on Love me not. If anyone wants to dubble character's fell free to, and don't think I Don't know you people can't Dubble character's well. because i know better

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh, okay then.~ I'll make mine shortly. At least I'm roleplaying with a couple people I know! (Mainly ones from my Hetalia roleplay. Woot woot! <3)

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 6:26 pm

woooo we now have a Maka.....now The if Lurrin would respond

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey Fly, I was just wondering, may my character have animal ears out of DNA mutation? I can't, necessarily, find a picture I like, and there's only one that I like: though, he has dog ears.

But, if you don't allow this, I'll use the picture and put a notice ontop of my character skeleton to ignore the ears.

EDIT: Just to make sure ahead of time, because, you know, I might change my mind about using that pic.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 6:40 pm

If You can come up with a logical reson to have Animal ears then Go a head. just Put the reason why somewhere in your character sheet

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue May 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Okay, but I've changed my mind. Having dog ears on my character may seem unfair to others, and well, I don't want that happen.

But thanks anyway! c:

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

thanks for the turn out guys this is really appreciated. If you have soul eater Fan Friends let them know. they can be Occ or CC's. but I would like to fill some more of the OC character's

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Oh Chelo. If you could put the finishing touches On your Character. That would be Awesome. I'm Just debating with myself when is a good time to start Roleplaying. I kinda would to wait to here form Leirren first but i'm not sure

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heroking23 on Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm

oh question. is soul already a death scythe in this one or is he still normal

heroking23
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 7:09 pm

i would like to keep him normal

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heroking23 on Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 pm

gotcha

heroking23
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Love me not would like some one to play. Spirit. So she can play Kami albarn. Any taker's

( she's just to gracious to say it herself )

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm

If No taker's I'll make spirit

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue May 01, 2012 8:47 pm

I'll enter my character in tomorrow, by the way.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue May 01, 2012 8:57 pm

I guess thats okay everyone seemed to have fizzled out in here

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Im sorry fly...i have work very very early in the morning. Ill be back on around 5 tommorow ET.
And if you want ill double up :3 cuz I got talent and all...loljk but I will if need be.
BTW are you still doing the other one too? I don't want to just abandon her...Im going to stick it out until it fizzles out.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!