Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Means to an End

Means to an End

a part of “Means to an End”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

Dalton picked up the Death Note. With this power, he plans on changing the world for the better. But when the world's best detectives and Kira's are thrown into the mix, will he succeed? 1 kira spot left. Detectives and shinigami are still welcome.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Means to an End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Means to an End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

I wish someone would remake it >< well, if your looking for an rp, you could try the one I made :D roleplay/chasing-rin-hayashi/
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:17 am

I looked at the Character Skeleton and I was intimidated, I must admit. I'll give it another look over tomorrow, when I'm not tired though, so we'll see.

(That awkward moment when you're in like fifteen RPs and you keep joining more....)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 am

Ha ha! I wish I was in more RPs. I'm picky and sometimes feel like I wont fit in. (I actually passed this RP 5 times and read it over before finally joining cause I wasn't sure even though I love Death Note XD) Also, yaaaaah.... Magic takes up 4 or 5 lines. Can't quite remember 0.o....

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 pm

well i think the detectives are rather stuck... meaning unless commotion does somthing we can't do anything...

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 pm

@Colonel_Masters read earlier. We are thinking of getting rid of him and replacing Commotion with someone else.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:12 pm

FamishedPants wrote:Okay, to make this easier to join back in, we're time skipping to the next day. Commotion has called off the meeting, as he fears it may have been compromised or some shit like that.

You can post your character's thoughts on the murders when they wake up the next morning, this'll hopefully make it easier to revive and work with, since you won't have to worry about Commotion until he contacts you, if someone decides they'd like to take that mantle. :D

@Colonel_Masters this is basically what I was talking about.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 pm

@Colonel
Well, if it helps, I remember distinctly putting up a post with Variel slightly challenging Ling's observations, speaking up and adding her own opinion to the matter, being the complicated character she is. You could work something from there, if only a little bit.

I personally think that by Commotion call off the meeting, it'll create a more awkward, cautious and wary atmosphere amongst the detectives, seeing as they all gathered there in hopes of actually getting down to business. Calling it off makes it seem like they've gotten their own information compromised. But since Tomoya hasn't been on.. at all.. We'll have to make do, shall we? ._.''

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

This RP was corrupted into a wierd love story, I believe. XD

Doesn't matter, the other one'll be more serious. Because technically, since there aren't any detectives, there isn't really anything to do.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Agreed 0.o..... I wonder how this will change in the new one.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Well, if NarrowEye wants to be the antagonist, we can work around that. I mean, we'd have to ignore the fact that anyone name Commotion existed....I'm not sure...

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Yah but we could still make the new one so their would be detectives but same, active characters will move over too.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 pm

My characters were so focused on commotion that I have no idea what to do with them now.
no excuse for my inactivity, but there you go :/
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Yeah, I think that pretty much everyone was. I wonder what happened to Tomoya? Shit... we would've had like an epic story had he not just vanished.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Agreed. Too bad he didn't stay long. Hopefully the rest of the detectives will come back... But we'd sorta have to replace commotion for that....

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 am

I guess I'll resign my character ^^
I feel a little like the third wheel, and you two seem to be going quite well :)
Might see ya at some other time.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:50 pm

@Narrow,

When I make the reboot, I'll invite you, seeing as I was actually interested in your character.... again, I wish Tomoya didn't just disappear from existence. There's a chance he died or something.... :(

That would be bad, but yeah.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:23 pm

if you are gonna reboot Id be glad to revive Caesura, but not Extraordinaire, He was only there to follow commotion around.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:33 pm

@Bawa

Thats perfectly fine. I'm not sure when I'm reviving it due to the fact I might be leaving for a few weeks, so once I get it figured out, I'll PM you, and everyone else and if they want, they'll definetly be able to join.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:00 pm

@FamishedPants. I'll most likely revive both but Liz is a bit iffy right now. I'll definitely revive Hanako though.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Mmk, that sound fine as wine.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!