Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avion Divided

Avion Divided

a part of “Avion Divided”, a fictional universe by Paradigm.

A kingdom unfamiliar with magic is on the brink of war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avion Divided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avion Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm

If anyone can get Zechariah out of a corruption phase, it would be Hannah! Of course, during the whole fight, I plan on her breaking free on her own with a magi stone that has been attatched to her necklace, hidden in her shirt. Here's the catch: while she would NOT be corrupted by it, herself, it would drain quite a bit of her energy, so while saving her brother from both the corruption and the remaining assassin (without killing anyone, of course; perhaps the other assassin could die trying to use the magi stone already aquired while Zechariah slices him hard with the telepathic sword), maybe THAT would be a good time for her to die, with Zechariah and Lanna safe and sound. Of course, after that, plus retrieving the rest of the stones for Aelus, the heartbroken hunter would want nothing more to do with either nation. It would take some major convincing on one of the remaining character's part to get him to reenter the city once the mission is said and done, should his story continue from there.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Maybe her stone can help with destroying the sword, the stronger her emotions are? This stone could end up being a "good" one, in the end. I'll come up with an explanation for her owning one when we get to that.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 pm

well I mean the stones themselves aren't good or evil, they just empower, it'd be the wielder that is good or evil.. but then again, the citizens of Avion don't know that. Otherwise I think it's a fantastic idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 pm

That sounds awesome and all but me and Eyliel were planning on my character getting his hands on the sword, so yeah.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:09 pm

That wouldn't make much sense given your character is in Valtrenna, and would be heading towards the magi stones and the sword is in Rubius' tower next to Stormhale... But it's Eyliel's character, so it's alright then I guess.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Then how is Zechariah going to stand a chance against the assassins? Any ideas?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:31 pm

It doesn't mean our group has to confront each other in a hostile way. My character doesn't like direct confrontation so he will probably never even face you.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Okay, so what do we do about Hannah?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I can always kill her if you like.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

ZacharyTC wrote:If anyone can get Zechariah out of a corruption phase, it would be Hannah! Of course, during the whole fight, I plan on her breaking free on her own with a magi stone that has been attatched to her necklace, hidden in her shirt. Here's the catch: while she would NOT be corrupted by it, herself, it would drain quite a bit of her energy, so while saving her brother from both the corruption and the remaining assassin (without killing anyone, of course; perhaps the other assassin could die trying to use the magi stone already aquired while Zechariah slices him hard with the telepathic sword), maybe THAT would be a good time for her to die, with Zechariah and Lanna safe and sound. Of course, after that, plus retrieving the rest of the stones for Aelus, the heartbroken hunter would want nothing more to do with either nation. It would take some major convincing on one of the remaining character's part to get him to reenter the city once the mission is said and done, should his story continue from there.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Maybe her stone can help with destroying the sword, the stronger her emotions are? This stone could end up being a "good" one, in the end. I'll come up with an explanation for her owning one when we get to that.

What!! Your trying to kill the assassins off. Thats it your sister is toast. She's gonna die in the worst way possible.

Also i think the sword should go too loowman. That will make the sides even 3on3.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Vizcious! Calm down! I'm not saying anything official! I'm still trying to work everything out! Besides, who said anything about both of them dying?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:39 pm

If you have her die in torture, you can forget about having a hunter in the story! Why don't we compromise? Can't we work something out!

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Us assassins stick together. We're like one big cuddly carebear family. Also I was joking about killing your character. Didn't you read the rules.

Rule number 2.
>>>2: There is to be absolutely no "godmodding" "powerplaying" "autokilling" "autohitting" or any of the sort! I trust you all know what these are. There are exceptions, however.

I wouldn't do anything to your character you weren't ok with.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Si we are one big family who enjoy killing people. You know the normal things. Anyway I hope conor posts soon. So we can get the Valtrenna party going.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Whew! You had me worried there!

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 pm

I know the Valtrennans need to get on the move so I can kill off Aquila.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 pm

By the way, I'm not taking any sides on who's going to get Iridescence. Whatever happens, happens. And even if one person might get it first, it might change hands later.
"Here's da plan: win. If we lose, it's because ya didn't follow da plan."

Eyliel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Eyliel wrote:By the way, I'm not taking any sides on who's going to get Iridescence. Whatever happens, happens. And even if one person might get it first, it might change hands later.

I think you should just create a character. Or have your sword turn into one. By just being a sword your post will be dependent on whoevery your weilder is. If they slow down, drop off, or don't post regularly you will just be hanging in the wind.

Or create a character and have your sword take over their mind/being. That way you won't have to wait on anyone to interact with the rest of us.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Vizcious wrote:
Eyliel wrote:By the way, I'm not taking any sides on who's going to get Iridescence. Whatever happens, happens. And even if one person might get it first, it might change hands later.

I think you should just create a character. Or have your sword turn into one. By just being a sword your post will be dependent on whoevery your weilder is. If they slow down, drop off, or don't post regularly you will just be hanging in the wind.

Or create a character and have your sword take over their mind/being. That way you won't have to wait on anyone to interact with the rest of us.

I do intend to get a permanent wielder for Iridescence. I'm just saying that that is not set in stone. Things happen.
And since what I'm most interested in is the unique relationship between Iridescence and its wielder, it might be a bit boring if I also played the wielder myself. Even though that might make the conversations easier, I'd rather have an interesting one than an easy one.
Anyway, my point is: If I played the wielder myself as well, it would defeat the reason why I created Iridescence in the first place. It is supposed to be a character that can't really do anything itself. It just interacts with its wielder and others through telepathy, and observes things.
As for its wielder becoming inactive... Well, I'll just have to hope that doesn't happen. Or even if it does, that's where changing owners comes in.

Eyliel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:31 am

Yeah, maybe Loow's character should have the sword first, to even the odds. Later, it can change hands a few times as the roleplay goes along. I look forward to seeing how that goes. With Hannah's necklace and strong sibling bond with Zechariah, the magnitude of Iridescence's power should be repelled enough for Zechariah to live. I think the fight should end with only one death: Mornmist. After that, the assassins could make a run for it when they see the odds of victory slipping away.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Why do our odds of victory have to slip away. We are the one and only Valtrenna. No one stands close to us. Our dominance is unstoppable. Our power is immeasurable. Our walls are impregnable. Our genius is infinite. No one comes close. We leave all enemies lifeless in dusk. We don't need no stinking telepathic sword. We have the brilliance and magesty of something that I forgot what it was but its pretty majestic. Also we assassins do not run we make tactical exits from hostile situations. Our odds of victory never slip away they just go to sleep and come back another day.

Oh and Aquila is an npc from now on. Now that they've caught up with the gm there is no need for her. I really just wanted to use her to move the story forward. Felt like we were stagnant and almost dead there for a while.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!