Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avion Divided

Avion Divided

a part of “Avion Divided”, a fictional universe by Paradigm.

A kingdom unfamiliar with magic is on the brink of war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avion Divided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avion Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:20 pm

You'd think Cynic would have made an entry, by now...

Hope we don't have to wait too long.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Ugh sorry about my character taking so long guys :(
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:06 pm

It's quite alright Conor.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 pm

I am interested in this rp and would like to join. It seems everyone is neutral or Stormhale so I think I'll join Conor's kingdom if it is ok with him. I just had a few questions.

Conor: I read on the first page that you were creating a specific system and theme for you country, military, etc. I just wanted to ask if there were any specific details I should know before I create my character a certain way. Also how chummy would you like your subjects to be. I plan on making a character that back talks and disrespects authority alot. If its ok with you I would like to make him a childhood friend of your character and I can write that in as a reason he can get away with disrespecting nobles and higher ranking officials.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm

I apologize for the delay of my post (also, I am female, not male). I run Seasons of the Lich, as well,
therefore it's maintenance comes before the rest of my roleplays. Thank you for your patience.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 pm

My apologies and it's understandable.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 am

I'm sorry, too. I really thought you were male, based on your avatar. I was mistaken. And, yeah: maintenance is something that takes priority.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Vizcious wrote:I am interested in this rp and would like to join. It seems everyone is neutral or Stormhale so I think I'll join Conor's kingdom if it is ok with him. I just had a few questions.

Conor: I read on the first page that you were creating a specific system and theme for you country, military, etc. I just wanted to ask if there were any specific details I should know before I create my character a certain way. Also how chummy would you like your subjects to be. I plan on making a character that back talks and disrespects authority alot. If its ok with you I would like to make him a childhood friend of your character and I can write that in as a reason he can get away with disrespecting nobles and higher ranking officials.

Well I am going to follow a military style like a roman/celtic hybrid. Also Bróens subjects tend to be very into 'ass kissing' and that pisses him off. He would like a little attitude so to speak :P

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 pm

I am going to start off with me acquiring a magi stone.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Alright Loow. :D

I'm going to post some time today, probably later tonight in a few hours.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Anyway im going away this weekend guys for another reenactment event so I wont be able to post until Sunday night or perhaps Monday morning if I pass out in the car on the way back. Continue on without me and I will catch up when I get back :)

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Loow, be prepared for Zechariah when he sees the stone. He is extremely protective of the wild and, most of all, his sister. He'll try to destroy that magi stone to calm down the animals in Eagle Forest.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Brilliant! Two assassins! Zechariah hates them after what one did to his parents ancd almost did to his sister. Both confrontations will be epic. His hunter instincts and skills have prepared him for such fights, and he knows plenty of their dirty tricks from observation.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Good Luck. Griff has been training in the art of killing since he was born. He will fight back no matter what. But anyway it will be a while until our characters meet because we are in two different kingdoms and all.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Was wondering if anyone could answer a couple questions for me.

Where are the Magi Stones located?
It says they discovered in the north by the College of the Ancients, but whose territory is that. Does it fall under Valtrenna, Stormhale, someone else or is it neutral. Also who is the college under or are they neutral as well.

What are the limits when it comes to wildlife?
I read the post on the first page that says unique creatures are out there but in what abundance. I know several characters have griffin's and giant eagles and such but are the spectacles too see or just another common creature? For instance can we have a platoon of dragons or dragon riders in our army or such or would you rather limit the fantasy creatures too one or two.

Is the glowing fissure in the sky currently accessable?
Can the giant fissure in the sky be explored at all. If fantasy characters are available then someone could fly up there and study it. Or do you have some plan for it in the future and want to make it inaccessable for the moment.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLancer on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:24 am

Looks interesting. I just hope my character will get accepted (I think it's a bit stupid to have a possessed man as a charcter though...).

DarkLancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 pm

The college is neutral, they're just a coalition of scholars who live in an old castle from an ancient age past. The location where the magi stones are is in a mountain range north of the college, it's neutral territory as nobody has ever gone so far as to try and claim it. It's a dangerous location ridden with blistering cold and bone chilling blizzards. With all the fuss about the stones though, no doubt there will probably be a fight between Stormhale and Valtrenna, rushing to claim the territory.

The limits for animals.. it's really hard to set up some defined limits. I'm not sure quite what they would be, anyway, there's a lot of room to mess around with them. One thing I said to someone about them was that as long as the animal itself does not posses some sort of inherent magical ability, it's alright. And I suppose that would be the only rule (as long as you aren't creating giant super powerful animals for your own personal gain, at least. ^^)

I'd prefer the fissure remained untouched for now, though.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:10 pm

hm.. I should probably put that information on the first post. There's some info there on the roleplay that hasn't necessarily been told yet, if you want to go look, if you haven't already.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

You want the confrontation between Zechariah and Griff to be a tie, Loow? The hunter trained in combat techniques from an early age, as well, the son of deceased knights and all. Although, he combines them with hunter techniques he learned while taking on aggressive animals, so I'm betting the odds are even.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Lets just go with the flow if we ever do confront each other. Then from there we will decide what we want to happen.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!