Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York's Finest

New York's Finest

a part of “New York's Finest”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

Welcome to New York City, home to some of the finest criminals in the world. But who are they? And how do they do it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York's Finest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New York's Finest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:57 am

HEy! I'm gonna be at camp until sat, so I hope nothing much happens!!!!
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 am

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for not having posted like I said I would. My laptop keeps malfunctioning and for the last 2 days, I've sort of been puking my guts out. I will get to it, I promise. Please dont hate me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 am

Oi! Take it easy. Doctor Cy's orders.

I went through a lot of emotional shit when my gram came home from the hospital for the first time; so I know completely where you're standing there. Add to that tech malfunctions and your body in rebellion and you have a recipe for disaster, or at least lackluster performance. Now, we, as role-players as well as human beings, have--I hope--developed a modicum of patience and self-restraint.

So. I say, go get some rest, feel better, maybe get your tech woes worked out. But don't force yourself to post on our account, because it won't be fun for anybody if the captain of the good ship Roleplay starts us off under the weather.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Yes! What Dr. Cy said! Oh and don't forget to eat/drink soup! Always helps :3
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 am

Well, I tried to have a burger today, but apparently it didnt like me. Not counting dry heaves, I threw up about 3 times. I dunno whats wrong with me, but I dont like it. We had really good food for dinner but it tasted all funky because of my sicky-ness. If I'm out for too much longer and one of you wants to start us all off, by all means, go ahead. I'll post when I can.

And I'm going to take that advice. Now I need to find soup.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:09 am

Feeling a bit better today. Gonna try to post. Wish me luck!

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 am

Yay for feeling better. Good luck xD!

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:51 am

Ok. I went to the doctor, I'm hyped up on meds. I will post. Even if it kills me, I will post.

EDIT: Ok, I have a post written, it's just really short because my meds are making me all wonky. I'm going to put it up now so we can start. Sorry for the wait everyone.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:02 pm

So to clear things up, not all of them are together yet right? Some haven't joined the group yet? I am making Veronica not in yet, but mikyla can be in :) If that's okay with you?

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 am

Well, most of them are already a part of the group/guild/organization/thing, but if you'd like to RP your character like they were just recruited, and are still getting to know their way around, by all means, go ahead.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Do they all live in the same building?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 pm

So for anyone who is confused on my characters, Veronica is not recruited and may be a struggle for the "team". She works for her father which is a rival in the biz. But Mikyla is in the group, but she is fairly new. She doesn't have many friends in the group and isn't super famous either.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 am

i was thinking about that, if they all live in the same building. Still sort of contemplating it, so I'll take your opinions into consideration. What do you all think? Should they live in the same building?

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToccoaClark on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 am

Woah. Glad I checked in on this, I sorta thought it'd died. I'll start on writing my first two posts tonight... (You really should PM the other players that we've started. If you're too busy, I can, just say.)
Image~ "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange." ~
~ "Life sucks, and then you die. And then it still sucks." ~
~ "I was ready. I had a fork" ~
~ "Women never blame the aliens." ~
~ "Drunks are so cute." ~
~ "How about a hot cup of shut the fuck up?" ~
~ "You must bring us... a shrubbery!" ~
~ "Did I fall asleep?" ~

ToccoaClark
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Well, I thinlk sinces there is so many of them and they are the BEST of the best, they shouldn't all be confined to one house, no matter how big. I think if they were to live together they would have houses for each specialty, that way it would contain the things that category wanted and needed. As for the meetings they would probably have a headquarters too.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:23 pm

I already had a headcanon for Jensen living alone, but if you want me to shack up with the other Techs or whatever I can do that.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 am

If you want your character to live alone, they can. If you want them to live with other people, thats fine too.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Sorry I'm new to role play, and I didn't understand face claims when I submitted a character that I made up, I understand if it's still against the rules but I spent a long time on it, so it would mean a lot to me if you could at least check it out. /roleplay/new-yorks-finest/characters/anna-vodianova

spayce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!