Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avion Divided

Avion Divided

a part of “Avion Divided”, a fictional universe by Paradigm.

A kingdom unfamiliar with magic is on the brink of war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avion Divided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avion Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Now, you're just being conceited! A winning streak can be broken, you know! Stop being an asshole!

EDIT: Pardon my language, but I hate when people think they are infallible. All I see in this roleplay are people who have the capability of good and evil.

With the rift coming, plus the animal aggression coming from it, I seriously doubt even Valtrenna can handle those wildlife once they are agressive enough.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Erm, Zachary, try reading Vizcious's message again. I think it is quite clear that he's not being serious. In other words, he's joking. This isn't the first time you've failed to notice the tone of his words.

Edit: I was rereading Griff Aethean's description, and I finally realized that in the picture, he was holding a bird on his arm. Before, my eyes had, for some reason, registered it as a strange helmet/mask of some kind.
Last edited by Eyliel on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Here's da plan: win. If we lose, it's because ya didn't follow da plan."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eyliel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:06 am

Times like these are when I wish I did not take things so seriously.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh, by the way... One question: How long ago were the Magi Stones actually found? It wasn't stated very clearly, it if was mentioned at all.

Eyliel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Paradigm? Aren't you going to post?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 am

Well, it seems like we'll have to wait for Paradigm to post here on the Stormhale side...
How about Valtrenna? Are you waiting for conor to post, or...?

Eyliel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 pm

On the Valtrenna side, we left off where Hannah left the meeting room to wait for the emperor's response.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 pm

I'm seriously considering the explanation for Hannah having a magi stone being that the Ossi family is a long line of magi who, for the most part, forgot their family stone (which she wears) is a magi stone. Thus, whatever spells most of them conjured were unintentional.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:10 am

I wonder what happened. Paradigm seems to have disappeared, having logged in only once in quite some time, and others don't seem to be responding either.

Eyliel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

At this point, I woudn't expect anything to happen. How about you make a character in the rolplay "Supernatural living" and see if you get accepted, there? Then, we could roleplay together. just use the keyword "supernatural", and you'll find it! :)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!