Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rest In Pieces

Rest In Pieces

a part of “Rest In Pieces”, a fictional universe by Wysteria.

In a world where human bone is the highest form of currency the number of grave robbers is increasing rapidly.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rest In Pieces”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rest In Pieces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rest In Pieces"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wysteria
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rest In Pieces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 am

Can the lead grave robber be female by chance???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 am

Hmm, I was thinking more of a male lead. I'm not completely opposed to the idea though. I could look over your sheet and let you know. If not, keep in mind he is only the leader in the south. You could be an opposing high end grave robber in another part of the country.

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 am

Alright that sounds good I'll send in a character sheet and you can just decide wether to put me as the master or in another part of the country either one I'm cool with! I really Like this concept a lot...So I definetly want to be involved. How do ou want pictures? Anime? Real?

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:59 am

Real life pictures are preferred, haha. And thank you, it came to me in a rush of inspiration after about two weeks of terrible writers block:D

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 am

Can the deal maker be a girl? If not I can make a boy I just play girls better either way can you give me until tomorrow please?
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 am

The deal maker can be whatever gender, and yes you may have until tomorrow my dear(:

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:22 pm

My character is intriguing, yes?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm

He is very intriguing but I hve to ask what section would you like him listed under? I'm a bit confused haha

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

I suppose the closest he would be to the categories would be "Trader", seeing as he would probably trade the items he steals for the more liquid human bone.

Also, are you going to start the posting, or is it free game?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:52 am

I have to make my character and then ,hopefully, recruit the leading grave robber of southern territory and then we can start.

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Could we not just NPC him/her? Or allude to him/her until need be?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 am

Your character could, although I am not sure what mine would do as she serves under him. But, you can start posting and I will try to find a way to incorporate myself.

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 am

How's that for a first post?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby velvet.dress on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm slightly in love with this idea. Was thinking of submitting a char for a foreign grave robber, but already have an idea of the Master forming in my head, if you'd prefer that/it's more useful to the rp?

velvet.dress
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm

I already have a master, but feel free to submit your other char!(;

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Hmm..I'm thinking Bodyguard, is that alright?

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 pm

That sounds peachy(:

Wysteria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayJay12610 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 am

I'm a new role player to this website, but I loved this idea for a role play as soon as I saw it. If I might ask, may I create a character to be a female bodyguard?

*Edit: 7/26
May I ask whose bodyguard you would like me to be or did anyone have any preference?

JayJay12610
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 am

...Hello? Anyone?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!