Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lost Ones and The Prophecy

The Lost Ones and The Prophecy: OOC

a part of “The Lost Ones and The Prophecy”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

A Prophecy, The Dark and Light Fae, 4 neutrals and a War... ~Literate RP'ers only~ 3 female and 6 male spots open (fan fic off the show Lost Girl)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Ones and The Prophecy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Lost Ones and The Prophecy: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey! So I really hope this can be a great RP. Any Reserves can be posted here in OOC. Any questions you many ask me or my co-gm The_Fallen_Ones. :D

"The Lost Ones and The Prophecy"
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Lost Ones and The Prophecy: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ✞FRED✞ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:18 am

I would love to join this ☝

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

✞FRED✞
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:27 am

Which faceclaim would you like to reserve?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 am

Just curious, but do we get to choose who we fall for? Just wondering cause I noticed some character have it already set, while others dont.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 am

most of the characters you will be able to choose who you fall for...there are just certain ones that fall for eachother

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 am

Ok just checking, and I am interested and really thinking about joining, however I am still unsure. For 1 all the face claims that I know (and really like) are taken lol Though that is nothing new. The other problem I am having is deciding weather to be human or a dark fae. So that leads to my other question (sorry, I tend to ask a lot of them), what is the purpose of the humans?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 am

its okay questions are good :) and for the humans well really it could be up to the person making them...

like one could be connected to the fae some how, like in the show their is a human that works as a doctor for the good fae but she has to because they are trying to find a way to save her girl friend that is in a coma...

or like the neutral girl could be a friend of one of the neutrals...

and the human witch would most likely be used for her magic and also a tool to get to the other humans/neutrals if need be.

edit: we are not really wanting to change face claims but if you tell us who you want we might consider it...it just took awhile to do the faceclaims.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:05 am

Hello, quick pop in!

Also keep in mind the Dark side could always be forcing a human to work for them..?

Pop out ^.^
β€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 am

Ah ok, well I like the human witch idea, however I am not very good at girl x girl pairings. Nothing against them at all, just me personally, I'm not very good with them.
As for the face claim, I understand that completely and will refrain from doing that. I also understand (and bet) it took a looonnnnggggg time to do the face claims.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:15 am

never mind this lmao

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 am

I would like to take the FC for Ashely Greene please?
✘ RENO ✘
Image Image Image
✘ "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." ✘

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ✞FRED✞ on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 am

can i have a FC for Ian Somerhalder ?

✞FRED✞
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:32 am

deathwithin she is yours

fred please pick a faceclaim that we have up i am not going to be changine faceclaims.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Fallen....I have finished Natisha! now you need to wake up and no more poping out lmao

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm up I'm up.... No more poppy? : (

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:17 pm

nope no more popping out i wont allow it lol

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Is it okay if I have.. 10023124734721364961236741[2349=-12340-1238482634673219643267845 trillion pictures of Lights on my sheet?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:46 pm

yes of course hun =)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I'll take the Water Nymph - Can I Face Claim with Adriana Lima?
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 pm

You can have her but we aren't changing face claims sorry..

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!