Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cousin Remake

The Cousin Remake

a part of “The Cousin Remake”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

You and your sibling are sent off to a distant cousin. But something about him and the town he lives is really weird..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cousin Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cousin Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 pm

I would be delighted for you to join and no the pictures can come from anywhere
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Ah, that's wonderful! I've already sent in my application, but sadly I have yet to work out how to upload pictures into the description, so i hope the icon will do for now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 pm

get the url then put [img](url%20would%20go%20here)[/img]

hope it helps

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Eh, if it's all good with you guys i think i'll just keep it as is. unless i need a pic there, in which i'd be happy to oblige but, i'm not a very techy person.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:27 am

So, if I got this right, there can be three of each type of creature correct? Then if so could I reserve a vampire? Plus I had a slight question for her age too, I was hoping to make her have the appearance of more like 10(though she is a vampire so clearly she's much much older than that). Also, this 'rare meat' that vampire eat instead of blood. Is that just required of them as a rule in the town so they don't feed on humans or do they really not drink blood at all? ^^ Sorry for the questions I'm just a little confused.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 pm

I will accept her but two things first they age like any human would so she could be just ten

And they eat extremely rare meat which varies to animals and humans

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 pm

okay GezzyGezzy is starting to make me a bit mad about her not being here. I'm gonna give her till Tuesday before I take her away and give her character up for adoption. if anyone knows someone who might want her pm me

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Im sorry for not posting! We went to my cabin with no internet unexpectedly and I just now got internet back. Will post as soon as I can!
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 pm

okay just post ASAP

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 pm

I sent in a character :3

Interesting rp

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Im sorry to say that even though I have tried my best to post, I don't have time. I'm moving right now and starting at a new school so being in a roleplay this frequent and already so far behind makes it hard for me to post. Sorry

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Well, this subplot with the dead incubus (i call it the "battle of the races") is gonna go on for a while, especially if I completely troll Kane and walk in at the sound of more gunfire from our local sheriff (i probably won't, but it's becoming very hard to resist). So you'll have plenty of time to work things out gezzy, probably.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Yeah I'm kind of lost right now as well... are Owen and Kendall at the house yet?

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, if you look at it from a realistic point of view, yes, they've probably made it to the house by now since they were running towards it before the whole incubus thing. If you look at it from a post perspective, i don't think so. I couldn't find any post about them actually making it yet, we just have to wait and see what Sumi and the kids do.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 pm

I know this isn't real but I just feel like punching a freaking window. I'm getting pumped from wrighting that. God I must be either really open to emotion or just crazy, probably crazy.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Probably, i mean, i know Lucas is stressed from work n all but dang, he's gone bonkers. well to be fair, they've all gone bonkers, cept Cylene, she's just sitting there going "what the hell?"

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Sorry :( But I'm a little lost at where I can bring my character in.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 pm

don't worry about it heremenow. You can always start out with a solo monologue, just showing more about the character, their daily lives, and then slowly have yourself get involved with the main plot. I could do something small with you since we're both Succubi/Incubus. Although, i really suggest you don't go in now, it's pretty gory...

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:06 am

Yeaaahh I think I'll wait for the gor to end. Senna's not exactly a 'gory' type XD.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 am

Can we just say the cousins and Sumi are back at the house? I responded, but the others aren't responding to it and I'm feeling the want for Sumi to walk in and just be like "I'm gone for five minutes... *sigh*"
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!