Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cousin Remake

The Cousin Remake

a part of “The Cousin Remake”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

You and your sibling are sent off to a distant cousin. But something about him and the town he lives is really weird..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cousin Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cousin Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Is intrigued.... Grrr, why must you make such interesting roleplays ceh? Anyway, I'm thinking of applying for a female vampire role.

Also gonna add my two cents here- Paramore is great!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you slightly insane it helps me sleep at night knowing someone will mentally force themselves to join my rp always wonder what if they join and it gets really popular. Only had that happened once where it got on the homepage lol.

Okay I'm gonna have to get in here or get my cyber ass kicked.

I do like the few Paramore songs ive heard which is really only CrushCrushCrush and something else (my Pandora is all over the place in regards to bands)
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Haha, I know what you mean. One minute I'm listening to metal the next it's an extremely soft and slow love song. XD

EDIT: Anime or real pictures?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Either is fine but I prefer anime but I'm not making the character so its up to you

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 pm

DONE!!! Whew, I made it with my sweat and tears (Not really, but it took me forever to find a picture) and I think it was worth it! :3 Tehe.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

The second I got to check the OOC you and slightly both put their characters in lol.

I like them both but Geezy I like your characters but some blood would have been nice. ...

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Could I reserve the younger child please, how young do you want them to be, and do you prefer male or female(I saw the key XD).
Last edited by Dreams and Wishes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:05 am

I only lose my blood when making demons and other evil characters. This is a human, so I give her no blood.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:34 am

I have made a character sheet for the younger child I hope it's to your liking and look forward to roleplaying with everyone.

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 am

Since we have everyone I think I'm gonna start shortly.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:19 am

Sorry about lame post, I'm on my iPod.
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

It's fine most of my posts come from my kindle but today Im lucky enough to use a computer so hooray!!! no spelling errors.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:43 am

I'll be on my computer later. For today, I was teaching piano, so it's kinda post when you can kinda thing xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chizzura on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Hiya! I was gonna make a shapeshifter female accept it if you like but if you don't that's ok!! =3

Chizzura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Go ahead I'm probably gonna accept it no matter what I don't have high standards and I hate it when my characters don't make it through and I don't like to make people mad :) guess Im just a nice guy or I'm just desperate

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey ceh, am I allowed to have multiple characters?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Sure personally I don't believe in it but I do like to have as many characters so go ahead but I have a few rules for them.

1 they must not be extremely alike

2 just don't be a jerk a out having two ( I've had it happen a lot strangley.)

3 cant think of anything else but you proabably saw this one first.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Alright I understand- just wanted to even out the male/female ratio a bit. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:55 am

I'm away for the weekend and may not get around to posting until tuesday, sooo... Sorry :/ I can still post today and I have Internet on my phone which might work but. I dont know yet...

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 pm

um, hello peoples and I'd like to join the roleplay as the second assistant if that'd be okay.
And also for the pictures, does it matter where they come from? I mean, nothing illegal of course but it doesn't have to be made by me or anything like that right?

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!