Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Leave Me Breathless

Love & Dreams in New York City

a part of “Leave Me Breathless”, a fictional universe by lovemebroken.

New York, the city that never sleeps. This is the lives of 14 people living out their dreams and falling in love.(3 Male Roles left lets get them filled!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Leave Me Breathless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Love & Dreams in New York City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovemebroken on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 pm

@Lambie Yes!!!
Check out Blood Money!!! Just started the RP Tons of roles left would love to have you!!!! Join the Mafia today!!! <3

Looking for love, if so check out Leave me Breathless!!! Accepting applications now!<3

roleplay/leave-me-breathless/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovemebroken
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:42 pm

If the The Self-Abuser is still open, I would love to take her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovemebroken on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 pm

She's yours!!!

lovemebroken
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanks. I should have the character sheet in by sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 pm

@lovemebroken, I'm thinking of making my character a bit younger. Maybe 22? I dunno. Depends on The MATURE one's age.
@childofnoone and- can she be my character's bestfriend?
@BySMinSC- can she be my characters new room mate? Maybe your character is looking for a new place to live at in NY?

Info about my character: The "Perfect" Girl
She is taking her masters in History and she's also part time high school teacher to The YOUNG One- Bobbi Adara (the girl her boyfriend cheats her with) and maybe The OUTSPOKEN- Jessabelle Morrison's and The SOFTSPOKEN's as well. Well anyway- its just an idea -tell me if you are in her class and if you don't like the idea its still okay :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovemebroken on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

@ That sounds great!!!! Other connections can be made between characters! So that's perfect as long as everyone else agrees!!

lovemebroken
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:32 pm

@Lovechanningforever: Yeah! That's fine with me. :)
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm

its fine with me with Jessabelle being in your class
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:57 pm

I'm fine with the soft spoken one being in your class as well.

I'm sorry that I won't be able to get her up till tomorrow though. I'm exausted so tonight won't work
Last edited by TheBouquineuse on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovemebroken on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 am

That's fine!

lovemebroken
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 am

Nobody wants to be friends with my OC....

*Sniffles*

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovemebroken on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 am

Lol Our Character's can be friends!!!!

lovemebroken
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am

I wouldn't mind Ziggy being friends with your character, FamishedPants

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 pm

c:

OH! Lovemebroken! I changed my OC's age because I kinda realized he would've been drinking illegally if not... XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mimivanpatten on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Just like FamishedPants, I had to change my age as well to be able to drink haha

mimivanpatten
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

How about more room mates? NY rent isn't cheap :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valerie_Nix on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:22 pm

I'd like to try for the Womanizer if he is still free. :)
"Damn modern people and their wizard’s tools." -Jericho

"I hear stupidity is a fatal disease. Doing my own experimentation to see if that’s true or not. If I survive, we’ll know it’s not. If I die…well, it’ll suck. Bad. And I won’t be happy." -Asmodeus

"Its okay, you looked all bad ass until you hit yourself in the face" Shaun from Psych.

"We have to get her the best, 'cuz she's Christmas in a cup!" -A Customer.

Valerie_Nix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 pm

*Reads the end of Lina Conway's bio*

*Smiles*

I see what you did there.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:43 am

Oh my gosh! I'm smarter then I thought!

XD Hate to burst your bubble, but that was a complete accident. It was just my way of being clever =P

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 am

D:

D
:

D :

D

:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!