Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

MARKED II

MARKED II

a part of “MARKED II”, a fictional universe by shmband.

For the young werewolves living in the pack house under the care of the alpha, times are about to get interesting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “MARKED II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: MARKED II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks for the clarification Ill keep that in mind from now on. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Just made some major corrections to Calvin's bio...realised I was still making references to characters from the OLD RP!!

EDIT: Could people refrain from posting pics and animated GIFs in the IC? I know some people use them to indicated who they're writing for, and I've nothing against that strictly, but I write on a crappy netbook trying to run Window 7 with 1Gb memory, and RPG is an inefficiently designed website which runs slow enough as it is! :-] Thanks!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Wow everyones actually offering to help cook dinner, what a lovely little bunch of teens you are :P Harry's staying well clear of that!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Oh so ou finally changed it from Lyra to Rae? ^.^ I wasn't going to say anything. xD

Wait he likes Rae? Or atleast her position... Yay competition!!!

And what being a good cook.... Quinn just wants to make dessert ^.^

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Writing up Rae's post right now. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, im on my disfunctional phone while three oversived dogs climb all over me.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:24 pm

I mayed a very slight tweak to my character and I also have a question for Wild1 becasue I was woundering if she had already decided on my character as her mate. I was just woundering this when I saw her last post Erin nodded thoughtfully, as if concentrating very hard, and said in an analytical tone, “You are right carter, women do play a big role in society. The fact that mark,” Erin swung her head towards her pack mate and flashed him an evil grin. Let me know if this is so or I'm just making assumptions. If it is indeed true then I can start having my characters wolf do the whole"she is near" thing and generally start confusing the crap out of him. :D

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 am

@alphawolf - Another thing I've neglected to explain! The pairings won't be decided yet. I'll be doing a bit of collab with the girls behind the scenes, and then at various points through the story I'll let each of them know who their mate is. This is a good simulation of how it actually works for the females.

Looking over to Adrian he nodded slowly shrugging his shoulders he spoke "I'd love to mate...
<--- can't even tell you how much I panicked the first time I read this. Sorry, I was tired, lol!

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:11 am

Open mouth insurt foot. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 am

Hmm...this is moving pretty fast. Posts are getting shorter :P I was only away for a night because my boyfriend was round. GAWD! Yeah girls won't know about their mates until Shmband pm's you who it is. Just like in real life, you don't have any real choice in it >:) Loved doing it last time :D
I'll post later.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 am

hah, yeah, any flirting that Erin does will no doubt be accidental, as she's completely inept at it and right now no mate for her ^^
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 pm

LOL I do love a bit of Harry :D

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 pm

lol, that threw me off.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Muahahaha

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Harry's a bloody AWESOME character! ^.^

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Is anyone there? @.@

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 am

Sorry I was busy last night, will get on it tonight...BUT I really want horseygirl to post for Raena before I post again with Tai.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Well I hope horseygirl posts soon. I would reather not see this RP fall apart so soon itno the game. -.-

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Ah! Im soooooo sorry I haven't posted. My dog bit a puppy I just got a couple of months ago, and she got hurt really bad. I had to rush her to the pet hospital (half an hour away) while she screamed and got the both of us covered in blood while I was a complete sobbing mess. Gosh, you shoulve seen the looks we got when we walked in. I'm surprised we didn't crash. I've been completely freaking out. Bit I'm back now, and writing up my post now.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 pm

:( Sorry to hear that. Hope the puppy is ok now.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Yeah, Jake has food-possesiveness and when little Lily went to take away his treat, he bit her. She's got a skull fracture and a collapsed naisel airway, but she'll be alright. Just a little loopy from the meds she's on.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!