Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Song of The Indian

The Song of The Indian

a part of “The Song of The Indian”, a fictional universe by YoshiFTW.

When white men come to a new land, and are unprepared they must turn to the Native Americans for help. Not only are they Native Americans, but Shape Shifters. What could possibly go wrong? [More Info. inside, PLEASE look! Many Spots Open :D]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Song of The Indian”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Song of The Indian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Here you may Reserve Characters, Ask Questions, Discuss Ideas, and so on! Don't be shy!! Say something! :T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Song of The Indian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Nreserve star dancer?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm sorry but from looking at your previous character sheets, and role plays I just don't think you're right for this role play. :/

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Hello. May I reserve Namid "Star Dancer"? I hope my character sheets are to you liking, if not I understand.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WittyWriter88 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Nice :D

WittyWriter88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks, Witty.. :T

@Bleeding:: Yes you may! Glad to have you aboard. Please tell friends about this role play! ^.^

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Yay, thank you and it's great to see you back on after so long! And you can bet i'll tell a few people. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Could I reserve the "White Squaw", please?
If you need to check up on my past characters, my old account is crybloodredtears. (Don't forget passwords, folks.)
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:56 pm

@Bleeding:: Thanks! ^.^ Glad to be back.. :D

@Wanderer:: I know who you are! :T I believe we've role played together once or twice. Anyway! Yes you can, she's reserved for you. :) Heehee, yeah, it sucks forgetting those things! Started writing them down. xD

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:04 pm

I recognized your username too, :p And yes, once or twice, we've definitely role-played! And thanks soo much!
P.S. Writing them down may be a better idea than I thought! Thanks! :)

Wanderer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WittyWriter88 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:33 pm

You're welcome! :D

WittyWriter88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Oh, and one question, did you have a particular face claim in mind? I ask because I don't recognize the picture you used soo... I was wondering if I could get a name to match the face. :)

Wanderer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Ah, you see, that's the thing.. xD
I didn't really search up a specific person, so.. I do not know her name. :/ That's just how I pictured the little, white squaw, so I used the picture. :p Feel free to use someone else, though. Preferably a blonde. :T

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Can I reserve Pavati? :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes you can! :D

Avengers.. Niceeeeee.. ;)

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:03 pm

I was wondering if Christina Ricci, from the movie Sleepy Hollow, would do? :o

Wanderer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Yep! :T

P.S. Remember to tell others about this role play! Hopefully all the slots will get filled up fairly soon. If not, I suppose I'll take up a male character slot. If it gets like that I'd appreciate if someone else doubled characters! ^.^

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Thanks! I'll have her up shortly. :3

Wanderer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi can i reserve the first white man ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Yes you can! :) Just make sure you've read everything!!

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!