Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Levitas Schola Veneficus

Levitas Schola Veneficus

a part of “Levitas Schola Veneficus”, a fictional universe by JEDH3.

This is a reboot of Wowdude's Megara's Academy for the Mythical. All members old and new are welcome to submit a character application.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Levitas Schola Veneficus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Levitas Schola Veneficus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm

No, you were here first. you cannot usurp a throne that is not filled. haha.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:30 am

Could I possibly put two characters in?? :)
One shapeshifter, one angel?
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
β€œSome people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey, just so everybody knows, right now, I am trying to give everyone who has not posted yet a chance to at LEAST give an introductory post for their characters before The Principle Comes down and gives his speech and billeting roster. But I don't want to wait too long, so If nobody else posts by tomorrow morning, they will have to join in late.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 pm

Hi everyone! I play Sayven! :D And i was wondering, if anyone would like to help me introduse her into the RP, then message me! :D OK thats all for now! BAH!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 am

HAHA! I love how Ryder loves ham sandwiches, and Taran is a Jew. I never made that clear, but that is part of his character. So funny.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoopz on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Just signed up here yesterday, no idea if that has any effect on how I am considered, but I would actually like to reserve a male angel. If you don't mind of course.
Aeterna-nox, for the NLR!!

Zoopz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:45 am

Finally done with my profile
Have a nice day!

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 am

Just so every one is clear because it does not seem like many people read the section on angels, or maybe i did not explain it well enough, there is no difference between the Dark angels and the normal ones. the only thing that separates them is that the Angels were born from the angels who did not rebel, while the dark angels are born from Fallen angels. They are on the same level. since they are born after the Fall, they are allowed to make their own choice whether to defy God or follow him. once they make that choice, they are required to leave the school. But because they are dark does not mean they are evil. and because they are regular, does not mean they are good.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 pm

So should I skip the people who are writing as teachers? if there are not any then I will wrap up the assymbly and post billeting.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumicchii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 am

You've given them quite some time, so I would say yes. But that is up to you of course :)
β€œWhen a person is lucky enough to live inside a story, to live inside an imaginary world, the pains of this world disappear. For as long as the story goes on, reality no longer exists.”

Yumicchii
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumicchii on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:11 am

Maybe it would be easier and more organised if there was a topic for the dorms? I don't know what the others think of it? :)

Yumicchii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Shall I wait on Little Paw

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Ok, sorry, I was on vacation the last week. I did not think It would keep me from posting, but apparently it did. sorry about that all.

And what do you mean, Topic for the Dorms, Yumicchii?

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumicchii on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Well, I was thinking. Won't it get confusing to keep track of where everybody is when it's all posted in the same topic 'The Academy'? So there would be a second topic called 'dorms' or something? I don't know, I'm just suggesting things ;)

Yumicchii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Ok, so I added a few places, if you guys think of any more, let me know. The academy is quite large, and can have as many locations as you all think is necessary.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Also, When I put up the names, That is not what the roster looks like. I just did not feel like constructing an entire dormitory and tell you all where you live. So instead I just posted who your room mate is. the students however, saw a list of room numbers with their names next to them.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Well though it doesn't seem likely we'll get more characters a little advise for anyone considering it. NO MORE ANGELS! half the characters in the roleplay right now are angels so we don't need anymore. Become one of the other species like Vampires, half-breeds, or especially werewolves. Everyone in one way or another has mentioned werewolves and yet noone is playing one. it could be interesting to have a werewolf here especially if they are without there pack right now. Just a suggestion :) .
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!