Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Satan's Sweethearts

Satan's Sweethearts

a part of “Satan's Sweethearts”, a fictional universe by amilee_lee.

ONE OPEN SPOT: Three sorry souls (sorry dudes) are captured by the city's number one mobster so that they can be turned into "knights" for his three "princesses" (daughters).

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Satan's Sweethearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Satan's Sweethearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Okay, then for everyone who sees this, I now declare you can look for an anime picture too :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Mmm, i guess super investigator man must wait, there's a mob that needs leading. So I think I'll follow up on your suggestion, and make a mobster from the gang that one of the kidnapees was from.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:31 pm

I did find a RL pic so I'll stick with that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Alright Zodia :), looking forward to seeing your character :D

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Well I just submitted her. Hope she's okay. Are you going to be playing Antonio, Amilee?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Yeah I was planning to do all main playing for him, but of course since he's kind of a part of the RP for everyone, everyone can RP for him as they need to :)

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Love your characters so far guys XD. They all seem so interesting and lively :3, quite the characters.

PS: I'll probably be getting offline for tonight. Be back on at around 7:00 p.m. my time tomorrow at the earliest ;).

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 pm

oh man, I just noticed I forgot to put "The Ultimate Fighter" on mine...

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Ah, I noticed too :). But it's okay, it seems like you read everything well from talking to you about your character and stuff, and your character is great ;).

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:57 pm

I just hope those that reserved a char actually submit them.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 pm

-Rages at my character thumb and profile- Ugh, this is what happens when I'm sick. -Goes to tweak it to suit Avrendale- >:O

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 pm

He seems good to me now at least Runika ^_^. Think he seems perfect for the part :D.

And yeah me too Zodia. Hopefully everyone will have their characters submitted by Friday at least :3

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:36 am

I think you need to try and pm those who haven't submitted yet Amilee. This rpg has good potential and I hate to see it die before it gets a chance.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Yes I was thinking the same thing :/ . I'll send them a message.

Everyone who has reserved a character, if you don't have your character made by Sunday then I will have to remove your reserve.

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Okay guys there is a little bit of time left. Tomorrow morning I will be taking down reserves for those who have not yet made their character.

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Have you tried pming the others?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Yes and I got a reply back from one person Saturday morning who said they would have their character up by Sunday :/

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Man that's frustrating. If you need help find people to fill slots, I can try to help out.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Sorry it took so long. I finally got my charrie up. Yesterday I had a charity event that I thought was going to last the morning but lasted the whole day! Then my mom was nagging at me to practice my piano, my saxophone, my guitar and meh. Then I had to do my homework but I finally got it today! So sorry again.

FireandRain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amilee_lee on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Ah yeah I gotcha :). It's okay since no one else took the spot anyways ;D. Approved your character. I'll probably put out a roleplayer wanted notice so that someone will know the last spot is still available, and then we should be ready to go! :D

amilee_lee
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!