Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Red Harvest

The Red Harvest

a part of “The Red Harvest”, a fictional universe by Raven Lyer.

For the promise of great wealth, you've ventured into an ancient crypt with men and women you barely know and have plucked an artifact from the dead that guarded it.. Now you hurry to receive your reward.. Or so you believed..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Red Harvest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Red Harvest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Red Harvest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The Red Harvest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 am

Classic dungeon-crawler-esque? Hell yes, if I can find a decent picture I am most definitely joining this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 am

I would like to join but, I was wondering what kind of inventions of magitech are there. Are there magical computers? Magical Surveillance Sensors. I would like to be sort of magical hacker. In a sense it is sort of like a Seer in a way. Just using magical technology to make it happen.

Is the magitech on level with computer and internet being quite common. Can people communicate via special magitech earpieces?

If not I'll have to come up with something else. I have another idea, but the hacker is my favorite so far.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 am

I'm curious as to what races are available, actually. Safe to assume your standard human/elves/dwarfs, but to much to hope for something like Tieflings(Humans with demonic lineage, leaving them with pretty red skin, occasional horns/tails and a naturally fun demeanor)?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 am

Almost anything goes when it comes to races. So long as you don't feel like playing a god or an all-powerful demon.. It should be fine.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am

As far as the magitech goes.. It hasn't gotten as far as the creation of computers or the internet.. It's only really gotten as far as basic machinery, golems, things like that..

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hxcdreamer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm

I'm making a character now. I was wondering, do you have a certain layout already in mind for the world? I'm planning on her originally being from a city in a forest in the western side of the nation, so if you wanted the western side to be desert land or something I didn't want to interfere with that. If I don't get a reply by the time I submit, I'll just edit the character if needbe. :)

hxcdreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm

I do have a layout of the world already.. Atramencia is on the eastern most part of the continent.. It has a climate much like what I imagine the western point of europe would have.. To its west border are Maliusya and Alionya.. To the north is Calris.. To the south is Stilletaux, which actually has more of the desert climate..

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Awh yeah, no one made a bard yet. My calling awaits.

Edit: And submitted.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:07 am

Posting has begun! May we all live long enough to see the end of this unfortunate tale!

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:31 am

Hope you don't mind that I had a little fun with the crypt's make-up/history. He is a bard after all. If anything needs changed, just say~

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 am

Ahh! I see that my character has been accepted. Good! I shall have my post done by the eve.

'Till then.
There is always a way....always

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Just a heads up guys, Sage won't be able to move things forward for a bit. He ended up in the ER and the meds he's on aren't leaving him clear headed enough to move things on right now. But as soon as he's able to, he'll be on to keep things rolling.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Alright guys, I'm back and off the mind-warping drugs that those doctors in the ER so graciously prescribed to me. I'll start posting in a second, and I hope all of you will find it in your hearts (or that black abyss in your chest, if that may be the case) to forgive me.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!