Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Brand New Story

a part of “Pokemon: A Brand New Story”, a fictional universe by Firebird18.

After spendinging extra years in the Pokemon Academy it is finally time to embark on your own journey.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Brand New Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: A Brand New Story"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
A man had sons who were always fighting. He one day told them to get a bundle of sticks. Then, he placed the bundle into the hands of each of them and told them to break it and they were unable to do it. He then opened the bundle, took the sticks separately and again put them into his sons' hands, and they broke them easily. He said: if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other you will be uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies but if you are divided you will be broken as easily as sticks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: A Brand New Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Fancy running into you here, Fiery! *waves* Got a spot for a set of twins?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello Hello may I reserve a spot if possible
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:36 pm

CotW! How have you been my friend?! I haven't been on here in the longest time and when I logged on I didn't know if anyone qould respond to the other RP so I just decided start from scratch! :p And in response to your question yes I do!

@ceh12, I'm not reserving any spots as of yet. I hope to have this RP up and running before Friday so as long as you send something in and it fits all the requirements, you are in.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Wait... Do I still have to send something in, battle wise? You've seen me in action before! *poses*

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:52 pm

@CotW- I would love to say its fine, but it's the Gm's call... oh wait :p haha you're good, dont worry.

*BTW TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR WHAT THEIR CHARACTER SHEET SHOULD LOOK LIKE*

I will put my own up shortly. Just give me some time.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Sweeeeeeet! Count me and Serafino in!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Serafino..... character or actual RPer?

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Both! Well, he's more the male counterpart of yours truly but he's his own person too!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Okay, maybe its just the fact that I'm a "south-of-boston" idiot (so says my latin teacher- love that man lol) but that entire sentence made absolutely no sense to my mind whatsoever. This is what happens when trying to start an RP after 9 hours of work.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Fiery! After all this time, you should know, and Ceh can attest to this, is that I make little to no sense at all. Capisce?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:42 pm

...... I liked it better when you called me "Flamey"

and I'm sorry I've been away for so long! haha

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 pm

I can vouch for her she is crazy and childish

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Bah, screw you Ceh. Your blatant admission was unneeded and therefore, very true.

FLAMEY! I forgot all about that. See, this is what happens when you poof. People forget your name.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Love me or hate me I truley don't care

I'll be here all week goodnight Manhattan

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Bah, I'll do both.

And no one wants to hear your prattle! Begone, peasant!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Also what are you going to do both of

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 pm

I'll hate and love you. Because I can.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Go on join the club there's exactly 1739.8 people who love and hate me currently

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm

We can choose anyone as starter of any specie and type or must be one of the classics like Charmander, Torchic, etc.?
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!