Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Brand New Story

Pokemon: A Brand New Story

a part of “Pokemon: A Brand New Story”, a fictional universe by Firebird18.

After spendinging extra years in the Pokemon Academy it is finally time to embark on your own journey.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Brand New Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: A Brand New Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Fencer to answer your question, yes. Any pokemon.
A man had sons who were always fighting. He one day told them to get a bundle of sticks. Then, he placed the bundle into the hands of each of them and told them to break it and they were unable to do it. He then opened the bundle, took the sticks separately and again put them into his sons' hands, and they broke them easily. He said: if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other you will be uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies but if you are divided you will be broken as easily as sticks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Thanks that helps a lot, I have some things to do before start filling the sheet

EDIT: Another question, it says that pokemon can have up to 4 attack so, Attacks and level are directly related?, For example Charmander learns Fire Fang at level 25 so if I use him as starter there is no way that could use it in his moveset or I can?.

In short, I have to stick with the basic attacks for the start or no?, can I use the excuse of "egg move"?
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm

You can use the "egg move" excuse later. If you are a breeder than you can use that much more quickly

**EDIT** Moves are directly attached to level. Im sorry this is annoying but it keeps it true ish to the games itself

**EDIT"S EDIT** Send me where your character "searched" for pokemon before graduation! I will then get you your first non chosen pokemon

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Muahahaha! I am finished with the twins! Their CS looks pretty cool actually...
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 am

So because- thus far- it looks like just the four of us, do we want our chosen starter so be shiny?

EDIT DON'T POST YET!!!! I will make the first post soon to start things off

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ramphy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 am

Sorry, new here, and I haven't figured out the PM system yet. I was just wondering if there was room for one more? Thanks!

Ramphy
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 am

There's definitely room. After you make a few posts your pms will start working (and you will be able to send tthings). I've been slow these past few days and haven't been on. If you send in a character and a send me a battle scenario you will most likely be in

Firebird18
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!