Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Will Our Love Survive?

Will Our Love Survive

a part of “Will Our Love Survive?”, a fictional universe by cosmopolitanlove.

Twelve lives, Six fucked up relationships, 4 deaths, 2 years, 1 support group. [[OPEN, ONE ROLES NEED TO BE FILLED!!!!]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Will Our Love Survive?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Will Our Love Survive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm almost done with my character, just need to add the bio.

And, may I also reserve Friend 1 (Football Player)?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 pm

I used French Script for Juliet. ;D
Lol, Juliet is pretty screwed up. . .
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Isn't it just [font=FrenchScript ] ? because I can't seem to get it to work.. :(

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:38 pm

@BleedingLover That would be super helpful!!!! Yes he's yours!

@Horseygirl No worries so are my character lol! I love depth, drama, and imperfection in characters, mine always have such sad stories!

@ChristyLovesYou
We all have a story to tell!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:39 pm

[font=French Script MT] forgot the MT, sorry. It also has the spaces in it.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Ahhh thank you. (: I'm just finishing his history, so he'll be ready shortly. ^^

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:39 pm

I put Jake's name picture thingy under Juliet's 'Matched With:'

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Ta-da! I have finish my little Charlavail, who is by far one of my favorite characters I have ever made. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Jake is finished.. already accepted i see.. (:
And I agree, I'm in love with both of mine.. <3

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:47 pm

I just wish I could hug them XP I might just have to use this face claim again.

And now to chose my guy..... Christofer Drew, Tyler Hoechlin , or Freddie Stroma. Hmmm?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 pm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Everyone's Characters are seriously so amazing! I have read every single one and love each and everyone of them! I can't wait to get this started! Let's make sure it doesn't die, I'd really like this to make it to the end. SO if your going to be gone make sure you let me know and we can do one of two things!

Someone can either take over your character until you get back or your character can go out of town for a week or so!

We only need to fill one more role and we can get started once all characters are submitted!

I will Make Separate single posts stating the time and what not, so we can keep track of the two years!!!

IF you are one of the characters that has death next to their name you know what that means, send me a PM so we can discuss and toss up some idea's about how you will die! Were going to keep it a secret from everyone else until the end.

I will be making two more character sheets:
One will have a picture of every one and their name, it will be titled Support Group Members, that way you can tag that in the post and not have to tag everyone, unless you want to!

The second one will be the Support group leader, which by the way will make for a huge twist at the end, no one will be expecting it!!!

I have a huge twist planned for the end!!! It's going to be mind blowing! You guys are all going to freak out!!!! I'm still freaking out over the thought! :D

Any question feel free to contact me! Happy role playing! LOVE YOU ALL, thanks for making this role play possible, we have a great group of characters and amazing people playing them!

XOXO
Cosmopolitanlove

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Is this the first time all of the characters are meeting, or do they all know each other already?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 pm

This will be the first official meeting everyone will go around and introduce themselves, everyone has been there before, but they either stood in the door way and listened in or they stood in the back of the room, they haven't officially all been their at the same time yet! SO this will be the first time everyone will be their as a whole!

These are the location settings

The community center is in the bad part of town on the out skirts of New York City, so it is very rundown looking.

Support group meeting room

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

@Horseygirl in the intro in the rules, the third one is 'Everyone knows each other from support group or going to highschool together, they are all friends!' so if your character is in high school then they know the other high schoolers.. I don't know about the older ones. Sorry if this didn't help.

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:51 am

If nobody else wants him, may I reserve Boy 2, from Hopeless Marriage? ^^

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

omfg. I'm like super excited for this & I love both of my characters..
If you leave I'll find you.. >:O

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 pm

@Leon21 Yes! Thank you!

@ChristyLovesYou I agree!!!!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:54 pm

I'll have my last character up by tomorrow.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cosmopolitanlove on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Okay so I'm actually going out of town for a few days and will have little to no internet service! So what I'm going to do is make the first post either today or tomorrow and everyone will make their first post, because their is quite a few of us I'm sure it will take some time!

Also let just have everyone make their first posts, no second posts just yet. I'll be back Saturday and we can really get things going then. But for now were just going to do first posts.

@BleedingLover Sounds good!

cosmopolitanlove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm

I'll have to make my last charrie tomorrow or whenever I get my power back; Hurricane Sandy isn't being particularly nice to me right now (I'm forced to post from my phone thanks to power outages; 90 MPH winds and power lines clearly don't agree with each other xD). Sorry for any inconvenience caused ^^;;

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!