Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

a part of “SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2”, a fictional universe by Nightmaric_Angel.

800 years have passed sense Medusa's demise. But now Medusa Is Back and who knows what she has planned for ~the us all. Can the new main 3 defeat her or will the world burn. Find Out In This RP!~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 am

Quite possibly he'll be dead from nosebleeds before he reaches the doctor XD

And remember: 2 is always better than one. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:47 am

Lucky for Death the chick even though she is bi she is not perverted like all you people so she wont get nosebleeds but getting the complete shit beaten out of her by a mummy because she refuses to fight it due to it being perfectly symmetical now that is another story entirely >.> XD and NSMB2 is a great game
Last edited by Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:17 am

"P-perverted?! I-...no, it's.....welll, err.....because... I...."

*Faints*

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:23 am

*sighs* Oh me...Oh my...tis never de less I am rigged by fools :P

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 am

*Stalks the OOC Thread wondering what the hell is going on*

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Lol Dante I'm confused, too.

Anyway, Mama GM, I know that most of the characters are getting their missions/going on their missions or whatever, but when are they all going to get together and interact? Cause some of us are sort of floating around in space right now apart from the group that Chick is with, haha.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:06 pm

So many post!! slow down XDD Ill post soon!
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Just wondering what type of weapon is Lux

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:15 pm

@ShadeTree: Not sure tbh. Ask Triston.
@Dreamer: I'm sorry. I'll make sure to do that,
@Mirror: After these ential missions Im making a classroom post where Mr. Stein will have us all dissect a endangered species in a team where we all will be bunched together.
@Dante: we are fucking around lol.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Ok, I was just browsing around on youtube, when I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=6F0TMlH8vMo&NR=1

I laughed so fucking hard! xD

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry I was gone yesterday. I was at a anime convention. ^^' anyways. lets do this thing. B|
@Dante: Ah yes the madness scene with Maka. When she tells soul to give into the madness so she can figure out crona. XD Even Crona was flipping total shit.

Best AMV I have ever seen in my life and it goes with the month:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8pcxE6U9k

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm

ajdkfls;

Just sitting here waiting for triblade to post...lalalala

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Sorry I was kept busy with hockey yesterday. I have posted now also the books are quite literally adult books other then Free's autobiography.

Also If we are busting out AMV's lets not forget Free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4VSKUCw54&feature=related

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm

ah sorry for the lack of post, ill do it soon.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Dreamer~! Hurrup~~!

You have to both reply and teleport us to the mall, I guess. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:08 pm

What happened to everyone? This place was a posting whore in the beginning, and now it just died rather quickly o.O

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 am

I'll have a post tomorrow, but I've been busy for the past two days D:

Dreamer, you'd better post after I do though! XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:55 am

Ay! Nightmare and others, sound off!

We can't have such a potential-filled RP dying off just yet! D:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm

@ famished pants
was the end of your post... a death note reference o-o
He took a potato chip..
and ate it :DD

and true true.. :O Ill hate to see this die off without a fight
-

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Of course it was a Death Note reference! Look at my signature and bio! I LOVE Death Note! XD

I couldn't resist.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!