Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

a part of “SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2”, a fictional universe by Nightmaric_Angel.

800 years have passed sense Medusa's demise. But now Medusa Is Back and who knows what she has planned for ~the us all. Can the new main 3 defeat her or will the world burn. Find Out In This RP!~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 pm

rofl oh this should be good XD
But that big of a change she wouldnt choose you...you should make it look somewhat the same. The blade doesnt have to be there and you can be alot heavy and a diff type of gun but they should look very similar.

And as soon as my partner GM and i figure out if Triston wishes to join I'd be happy to get this whole event started. ^^ I'm very excited to get this show on the road so to speak. lol.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I have posted......

Well, edited in some of his abilities. (Two to be exact). There will be more, I just have to think of them and lightning might be used in unorthadox ways c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 pm

Lol cool. Sorry about the misconception the rp hasnt started yet my partner got a bit over zelous and impatient we still have someone working on there charr sheet but it will start tomorrow. Again sorry for the inconvience. Please be patient as we make perfection happen.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 am

ALRIGHT! YEAH!

Some more moves have been added to Razeluxe's sheet. I'm kinda running out of bullshit quotes to put at the bottom of them though.........................

Anyways, I realized that Razeluxe could effectively block bullets like a boss with his sword, given how quick his hands are (Don't take that out of context, please)

I'm tired, so right now I can't think of an equivalent for Razeluxe's "Finisher" or whatever you wish to call it. I don't know why, but I have a feeling it will involve lightning in some aspect....... and a funfact: I made electromagnetism so I have some lulz opportunities if someone manages to annoy him. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

It looks very good Famished ^^
and the roleplay has started. ^^ Have fun everyone and dont forget to use your imaginations in this one!
Just so everyone knows the witch Medusa and Crona's Resurrection is not yet been realized. Were starting off in a sorta carefree way and then as the rp porgresses we will hit it off with a *BANG!* sort to speak

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

God, I hope I'm not thinking of the same kinda 'bang' as you are, nightmare. I really hope not.

I guess I'll get my first post in in a few.... Hmm, for shits and giggles I guess he'll be at the board as well, though whether or not chick decides to conversate with him will be up to yous~!

And I guess Ion knows exactly where to find him.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Okay, starting my post.... and Nightmare, I assume madness was going to be a big part of this RP?

If so, you should send me a PM and we can discuss something. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:29 pm

*blinks cluelessly* I really dont know.
and alright.'

As you wish and it will be yes.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:04 pm

I hope you all realize not every single one of my posts will be that long. XD

Intro posts are always long though.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm

My partner has not yet submitted their character, do you want me to just wait or do you want me to go ahead and post?

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Alright everyone! Calm down, don't get a big dick!

Gimme some time to post and I will admit that I actually am not seeing myself every respond with less than three sentences D:

I hope that's not a problem. But, I can assure you that they wont be intro-post long.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:46 pm

*reads the post and sends a-million high fives towards famished*
nice XD Winning~!

also ill post later, i need to wait for Fencer.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 pm

I'll post soon I need to find a different picture for my character I don't really like it now that I see it with him. Also would you prefer Lost to be a new student, one who has been there longer or just a resident in death city?

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 pm

i looked and saw the characters you needed but I wonder, do you not want anyone to play any death scythe wielding teachers?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 pm

I think in the plot it said that all the Death Scythes were 'parished' XD (It's perished)

And hey Shaodow! Long time, no see, eh? I remember last time I saw you....

and we were looking forward to having the Shikaku's second in command......

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:31 pm

yeah I didn't read the plot, I checked the characters first. Lol yes I remember that, at the time I had completely forgotten about that character, ad then lost all motivation to revisit it once i remembered it.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

I found kinda irritating when someone use IC to talk about Ooc things...
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Yeah, it's still going.... oddly. I mean, there's like one or two antagonists and shit... I am still in it, per say, but someone like ditched me mid-conversation and I've not even looked at it since XD

AND

I know! I can't stand OOC posts in IC DX

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 pm

That's surprising, most rp die pretty quickly on this site . On another note if there are people doing that then I suggest that someone shut them down, nip this in the bud because that is bad rp etiquette and like you said, it's annoying as hell. The OOC tab is very easy to access, simply click it and speak freely, there is no need to clog IC with dribble.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Umm..excuse me guys this discussion is very unprofessional and how did you say it shadow? Bad rp etiquette, yeah. This is very unprofessional and horrible rp etiquette. I told you guys I don't check the OOC that often and because of it one of my rules is that sense I don't check the OOC that much if ever. I would allow comments in parenthesis as a OOC comment if they deem the comment as important. So I would highly appreciate it if you all eased up on the disrespect and complaints about something I stated would happen already. I mean you all said you read the rules by posting Dinosaur in this very place. So I expect you not to complain about something so trivial as this. Plus seeing as your complaining about such things in a public atmosphere and everyone is commenting on it so vividly and it's starting controversy with me and the other roleplayers I view it as highly disrespectful and just plain rude.
So Please recheck the rules and if you have a problem with something in this rp then It would be greatly appreciated if you PM me instead of complaining about it where everyone can see and causing problems.
Thank you. <3 ~

And Shadow we don't have many spots left but if you want to be a meister as well, you may and I will even play as your weapon. ^^

And guys thank you for your cooperation and Do have a good day. :)

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!