Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Torture Prison of the Living Dead

Torture Prison of the Living Dead

a part of “Torture Prison of the Living Dead”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

A mixed group of people awake to find themselves locked inside prison cells.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Torture Prison of the Living Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Torture Prison of the Living Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 pm

It is, begin posting anytime

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingAxis on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:31 pm

A couple questions:

Is this still open?

Will you be posting where the zombies are, what items are in a room, and so on, or do we decide that ourselves?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MissingAxis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes it is open, Im just waiting for someone else to post

Yes I will control the zombies, until we establish where they are, then everyone else can go from there

I dont like to set rules, so yes those things are up to you to decide, just as long as you follow what has been set up with the introduction.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissingAxis on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

WadeJackel wrote:Yes it is open, Im just waiting for someone else to post

Yes I will control the zombies, until we establish where they are, then everyone else can go from there

I dont like to set rules, so yes those things are up to you to decide, just as long as you follow what has been set up with the introduction.

I just posted, and my companions should be posting in a few minutes.

MissingAxis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Posted, glad to see this roleplay getting on it's feet. Seems all the ones I'm interested in never get off the ground.

:)
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Tell me about it ;)

Im just waiting for everyone to post

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:05 am

Do we not know about the zombies?

Everything was fine and we wake up suddenly, right? Because I am going to have my character look out the window. Just want to have the right reaction.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:13 pm

They are aware of the existence of Zombies, but not the fact that there are zombies around the prison. It depends on where your char is, the zombs are packed between cellblocks 3,4, and 5 (the two courtyards).

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Are there any inside of the prison?

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:08 am

Still need a post from the following

Rhasslairiel

Malachite

acarter2297

Roku Mushabuki

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:08 am

I'll have a post up tomarrow.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:11 am

Thank you.

Just like to thank everyone, I never had this many awseome PRers involved in one of my RPGs

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 am

Wow, didn't see that you were on WadeJackle. XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanx everyone for your first posts, I will have mine up in the morning, Ive got a lot of surprises for you all.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 am

Whoah, creepy! Hey Wade, where can we find the keys? How would we go about getting everyone out?

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Dont ask me lol

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Usually in jails that have electronically opened doors there are rooms that have the controls. We would need to find that. Though once it's found out that the world has ended why leave when we have all that we would need in the jail?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 am

Well, no. Prison is too old for that. Well, being low of food maybe, oh and the two courtyards filled with zombies? :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:23 am

Once we really get started all these people that have been introduced (other then the main char) will be fodder for the zombies.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 am

Way ahead of you on that page. It gives Devin the perfect opportunity to establish is dominance within his cell block.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!