Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Torture Prison of the Living Dead

Torture Prison of the Living Dead

a part of “Torture Prison of the Living Dead”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

A mixed group of people awake to find themselves locked inside prison cells.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Torture Prison of the Living Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Torture Prison of the Living Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 am

Ill wait til everyone has posted

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:47 pm

have.a.post.in.the.morning

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Missing
Ice
Nad

Please.post,your.chars.are.close.to.being.killed.off

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:21 am

About to post

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 am

Sorry, Weekend was hectic. It looks like I might be dying.

how many zombies are there in that little area?

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 am

about15

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Sorry if I killed your thunder, Merchant. But I'm not sure one man could fight 15 zombies, lurching at him at the same time while he tries to protect dead weight or at least, I figure it would be extremely difficult. And I don't want your character being killed off.
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Tell you what. Check out "Ip Man and ten karate black belts" or something similar to that and you tell me I might be able to make it.

Granted I believe my chances are next to nil and I'm pushing probability. But I don't expect the others to make it. At all. Chou will have to be realistic and sacrifice the others.

I chose Wing Chun because it is fast and precise. I know it might like in strength but seemed perfect against zombies. Also check out 'Human Weapon wing chun.' It mentions about the force behind the rapid punches.

In the end I'll just have to see if wade kills me off while being realistic and not be on god mode.

Edit:
I just read your character came down. *chuckles* I hope I haven't killed us both. Thanks for the assist though. This should be interesting.

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 am

Been fighting all my life, only ever took two karate classes, though. (Wasn't straight forward enough for my interests) But some of those guys could spar pretty well. I have no doubt it'd be effective. But you have to have enough power to destroy the brain, and they aren't hesitating, looking for opening, not giving pause to allow him to take advantage of such pauses. There are fifteen and I would assume because of his movement he would be their main target. One goes down just to be alive on the ground while before you can end it's life another approaches and while you go to deal with it, more are lurching forward and the one on the ground is grabbing at your stationary ankle while you release your ninja strikes and such. :P

Just a bad deal. I know you COULD do it, but it'd be improbable I would imagine with odds stacked against him, and so if it turns into two targets fighting, I imagine the chances go up. Besides, your character is the only character in Cell Block 5 that could help Colten at all in fighting, since Rachelle is a hesitant pregnant lady. X)

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:23 am

hahaha

I know. I was so screwed.

I love zombie swarms.

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:19 am

Great writing guys, looking forward to seeing how you guys will get out, or back into the building :)

I had to inform Missing and the others that we are moving on without thier characters, now even more zombies inside ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Waiting for the others to reply

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 am

Well, we have lost 5 people so far, Hybrid dropped out, lost interest. Please if anyone else is losing interest let me know and Ill speed up things, so we can at least give it a proper ending

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am

Who is still in?

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm still in, till the end.

Think dropping out is irresponsible.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm really trying to stick with it WJ, but I'm finding it really hard to make some kind of post. Don't know what I should be writing :[

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 am

I'll be posting shortly. As soon as I get on a real computer

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!