Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Introverts

The Introverts

a part of “The Introverts”, a fictional universe by Sinkai.

They started taking kids our age a few months ago. Kids as young as 13 to others as old as 19. That was when there the talk of rebellion began. We met, conversed with adults about plans, but nothing became of it. Soon we grew impatient. We're done hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Introverts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Introverts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

[My formatting for the Introduction stinks, I know. I'm bad with codes.]

If anyone would like more information before applying, please PM me or let me know here, I will add to the introduction. Questions may be asked here about anything.
Last edited by Sinkai on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sinkai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Introverts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Do you choose second in command or can we apply for it? Just so I know :) Thankyou

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 pm

@Kugorie

Hm, that's a good question. I would love if you applied for it, it seems fair since now more than one person is interested. You can fill out the normal CS, and I'll make my decision based on that. n.n

Sinkai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:56 pm

I just posted my character... I suck at codes as well. Question, could main healer be a role? It would sort of fit with my char....

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Hm, I suppose she can be Leon's right-hand-gal with that. I feel as if a 13 year old being head of nursing and whatnot would cause issue. How about Leon does the brutal stuff (i.e. injections, surgery, basic last-second saving techniques) and Spirit utilizes herbs for mixtures and soups for the healing process? Leon knows her bio, but she's not very talented with herbal things. Good?

Sinkai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nikarorse on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Sinkai, I hope you read this... You PMed me, and I can't reply. Excuse that, if you can. In my first post in the Introverts, I'm Caleb (or Gaunt) and you asked if I was referring to Leon. I'm only a wee bit confused. Is Leon the one in the Infirmary? I do apologize, but I don't know exactly what you're asking.

nikarorse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:47 pm

That's good for me :)

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 pm

You mentioned that a female wearing an apron-like thing who was incredibly strong had injected you with something. Considering in my Character Sheet Leon is a female wearing very loose tank tops ( apron like ), who is quite strong and takes care of the more brutal parts of the medical things, I thought you meant Leon injected you. In your Character Sheet you had stated that Gaunt had just arrived at the Set, requiring medical attention, therefore I pieced it all together and supposed Leon was tending to you in the set. If I was incorrect, I apologize! ^^;

Also, Announcement. READ THIS IT'S IMPORTANT.

The Greys only show up when they want to take someone from Litra. It's not as if they're crawling around the woods like moving targets. If a Grey showed up anywhere near the set, it would mean that their security was compromised and they would need to move. Thus, Caged Icewolf, Tony couldn't have seen a Grey around there and couldn't have shot him. Sorry! I'll make my introduction more descriptive.

Sinkai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:38 pm

That makes sense :) (Answering the above ^^) We could simply fix it as he thought it was a grey ... Since he's young... and that it was really only a shadow from the tree. Does that work? :)

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes ma'am. Shanks!

Sinkai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey there! So I just joined this RP and am trying to figure out how my character would like jump into the story. Can anyone help me out?
All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,A light from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Well I am still here, so maybe your char was hunting and came by the infirmary to drop off some stuff? IDK....

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 pm

If she hasn't joined the Set yet, she could just be wandering the forest. Quite a few members of the Set are out there now, so you could bump into one of them.

Sinkai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalleighElizabeth on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Ill have her be jut like running a bump into one of the others out in the forest.

CalleighElizabeth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry, I was without internet for a very long time. Let's get this going again, yeh?

Sinkai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Yes please!
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinkai on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Well TommyGirl, you're the only one who responded. Do we declare this RP dead, or should I message everyone in an attempt of revival?

Sinkai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm here.... I just dident reply. Oops?

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Say go head and message people. I really like this story, it something that keeps everyone on their toes.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!