Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel of Darkness

Angel of Darkness

a part of “Angel of Darkness”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Life can be fun and beautiful....until you add a little extra...Heroin, Cocaine, Ecstasy, Meth...then your life starts bursting out of control.(2 SPOTS OPEN! One Male one Female)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 pm

i havent heard from her, she hasnt wrote in the otherbrps shes in with me either
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Welll I heard from her... she's been sick...and something about her computer... -shrug-
I will stop posting for a bit, only because Orien left off with Nessa...
-shrug- I'm likin what I read though! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeyyItsAshley on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:39 pm

WOOH!! Okay, guys, so I am back! So sorry for the long delay! It's so not like me, but I will catch up immediately so we can continue with this roleplay. From what I've read so far, it seems to be getting really interesting! :o

HeyyItsAshley
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:03 pm

yay glad your back Ashley!

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 pm

now.... we have another person to discuss..
>.> Where is HE.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 pm

maybe send a pm to the people thta havent been posting and if they dont come back open the roles back up?

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:21 pm

-sighs- I guess soo..
i had playing the big bad guy.
>.>

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:00 pm

yeah but if people arent going to post then why keep their spots, ya kno?

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:38 pm

I would like to have the Ecstasy user! I will have him up by tonight or tomorrow!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeyyItsAshley on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Wooh yay! I'm happy someone decided to take on the role (: We could really use it!! I don't want this roleplay to fail. It's certainly my favorite so far.[x

HeyyItsAshley
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 pm

WEEWT!! Alrighty then.
:D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:16 pm

By the way, if the person playing the Dealer sinks without trace, I think I might have a character in mind that could take the role.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:20 pm

ECHO!!! My name is Anthony NOT Andrew!! LOL you said it so much that I was convinced that my name was Andrew!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:21 pm

oh lmao ill change my post! andrew is my cuzins name haha

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xDarkTiger Rose on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello everybody! :D I shall have my character joining all yours soon. :o
As Nami-chi explained to me, we need the Coke-user's father to let the doctor be in perfectly...
Although, I will have random posts here and there about her walking her dog or what she does at work... Or house calls to Orien :D
At some point..

I have been enjoying everyone's posts and replies! I hope you'll enjoy mine :3
Hugs Make the World Happy

Want to check out my fantasy roleplay? It's called Era of the Creatures: The End of Humans

xDarkTiger Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi DarkTiger look forward to rp'ing with you! glad we finally got a doctor

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 pm

hey guys...
Let's try to do paragraph posts...
please?
:)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 pm

ill try Nami its just sometimes hard with a phone but ill work on it

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Echo, I understand.. :)
its just... i see one&two liners and i'm like OMG! >.>
XD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 am

POKES.......POKES.......POKES

I will not let this rp die!Gah where is everyone? Dont make me poke some more...because i will!

POKES.....POKES.....POKES

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!