Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

There and Back Again; A Hobbit's Tale

a part of “There and Back Again; A Hobbit's Tale”, a fictional universe by Mrs. Sara Banner.

A roleplay based on the books/movie The Hobbit. It will only be partially cannon, so characters that die in the book don't die in the Roleplay. Romance is involved as well as lots of adventure!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “There and Back Again; A Hobbit's Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "There and Back Again; A Hobbit's Tale"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: There and Back Again; A Hobbit's Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 am

May I reserve Bilbo Baggings? I'll get on making him right away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am

May I reserve Gandalf? i will start on him tomorrow probably.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 am

ASKHFIHXNJAKNFCUE

KILI !

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:22 am

Tornado, yes you can reserve Gandalf, Shadow, yes you can reserve Bilbo, and Silver, when you say "KILI" do you mean reserve him to play him, or have him as a character love interest? Cause I was hoping my character could be with him :3

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:30 am

Ahhh, sorry, in all that excitement i forgot to specify. Actually i was thinking of playing Kili, but it seems that there is an option to play as a made-up character as well. Is there?

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 am

What, Gandalf? I asked for Bilbo Baggins?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrs. Sara Banner on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:37 am

Ah, my bad, yes Tornado, yes you can have Bilbo, sorry about that, a bit of a mix up. And for when they read this, sorry it was a misread, Shadow you can have Gandalf, and yes Silver you can have Kili, and would it be alright with you if my character could eventually end up with Kili. I'm making a Hobbit, and yes you can make OC characters :)

Mrs. Sara Banner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:58 am

Ah crap, Bilbo's been taken xD

Can you please reserve Thorin for me then? :3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:59 pm

all done!

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!