Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revolution - Finding the Light

a part of “Revolution - Finding the Light”, a fictional universe by Vix.

"They say there's a city where the lights are still on...We're trying to find it...But there are people after us..."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revolution - Finding the Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Revolution - Finding the Light"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Revolution - Finding the Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Could i reserve the male who lost his sister?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Sure! :) I can't wait to see the CS.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm wondering if the former Militia member is taken? And if not may I reserve him.
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 pm

He is not and you may ^_^

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Awesome! Now about the pictures, does it have to be a celebrity and is it absolutely required? I'm not lazy or anything I just prefer to write what my character looks like, more imaginative and allows a deeper personal touch.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:08 pm

You don't have to have a celebrity face claim, but it's easier for some of us to picture it when we have something to look at. I'm all for painting a picture with words, but that's harder for the dyslexics, lol.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 am

Hey, can I reserve the other twin sister? And since the face claim is free does that mean we can choose our own?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 am

Could I reserve the little sister of the militia 3 please? This seems very interesting. And I saw the first episode of Revolution and I loved it!

FireandRain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:44 am

Yes to both of you.

@Cal - You can choose for them to be identical or fraternal, really. ^^

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Rebooting.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kodaibito on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 pm

AdOnIs

May I reserve the older brother leader of the militia please? I love this setting, and I'll try to submit my CS later today. Well, tonight depending on your time zone.

Just a couple quick questions:
Since he is the leader, is he allowed to have guns of the modern sort?
I noticed that the sister is taken already, is it okay if I ask what her character is like? Just want to complement personalities and such.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to joining!

Kodaibito
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

You may, and yes. He would have access to guns. But he wouldn't have like an armory or anything. Guns are rare, so he'd have just maybe one or two.

I will pm you about the sister (:

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kodaibito on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:57 am

I wasn't planning on an armory, just a trusty old AK47 with maybe some personal modifications. His CS is almost done and I'm about ready to submit it, but before I do just be warned that I made quite a few assumptions when writing. Since it looks like I can't edit afterwards (sorry, newbie here) I'll need to get it right the first time. There are a few things about the Militia and the sister and their origins that would help a lot, but until then I'll send you a PM with what I have so far. Thanks!

EDIT: Noob fail, I can't figure out how to PM. My compose message isn't doing anything, and I can't find a new PM button anywhere. Gah.

Kodaibito
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kodaibito on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Would you like me to just try to submit my character so you can take a look at him?

Kodaibito
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:36 am

Yeah (: Go ahead!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Fox, I've turned in what I have for RunAway #6. I don't yet have a background written down, it's currently all in my head--do you have any issues with Guan Liang so far?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!