Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cursed: The New Toys

a part of “Cursed: The New Toys”, a fictional universe by Sergeant.

You've been cursed. Your only escape is murder. Modern-day urban setting, fantasy elements.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cursed: The New Toys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sergeant on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm

OOC topic for the roleplay "Cursed: The New Toys" . Ask any questions here! <3

We're going to start as soon as I believe there are enough players, but I'll keep it open for a while to come.
Last edited by Sergeant on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My roleplay Cursed: The New Toys Is open and in need of characters!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sergeant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cursed: The New Toys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angela239 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Hmmmm so if I read correctly, our character's appearance would be like a doll? Or was that a figure of speech?
ImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angela239
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sergeant on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 am

No, that was a figure if speech- sorry if it was unclear. They look human minus whatever the curse may have given them

Sergeant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sergeant on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:31 pm

(Sorry for double post)

In case anyone was curious, here's how a few things will work. They did last time this RP was up, and I hope they do again.

Basically: you need to be pretty mature about your character being controlled. You may make them become possessed or controlled by the witch any time you see fit- if I don't imply they are already being manipulated. Try not to make your character someone never affected by the curse, you must remember this is the essence of the rp. If Daria (the witch) is nowhere near your character for a long period of time I would think they would at least have a small action interrupted or forced to do something vile against their will.

Sorry if it's all a little abstract; but after all it's a written roleplay; it's all about the story!

Sergeant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Alright. Understood! Can't wait to get this started, hm?
It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sergeant on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 am

Yes indeed! It's just a shame we only have 3 characters so far... :C

Sergeant
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!