Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Land of Illusion

A Land of Illusion

a part of “A Land of Illusion”, a fictional universe by Neon Jalapeño.

We all know about lucid dreams; they're dreams in which you're fully aware that you're dreaming. What if I told you that the world of your dreams was shared with other lucid dreamers?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Land of Illusion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Land of Illusion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon Jalapeño on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Land of Illusion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon Jalapeño
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A Land of Illusion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

I would like to reserve one of the male spots. I should have a character sheet done some time soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Hey, can I reserve a female spot? I'll get my character up by tomorrow

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm

May I reserve two male spots if not one please

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyXida on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm

I would love to reserve a female spot

pyXida
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 pm

I'd like to reserve a male spot please :)

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon Jalapeño on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

All of your character spots have been reserved and Landon L. Liska (property of TheNovelust) has been approved. Posting shall begin once all spots are taken.

Neon Jalapeño
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:26 am

Sorry, can I reserve a boy spot along with my female? Thanks

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uniken on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am

May I reserve a female spot also please?!?!
When life hands you lemons.. YOU FUCKING SQUIRT LIFE IN THE EYE AND TAKE HIS WALLET THAT CHEEP PRICK!

Uniken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 am

May I reserve both a male and female character? Thanks :)
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 am

Hey, can I reserve a male and female ? Thanks :)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 am

Sorry, ignore the double post, RPG made me repos saying that I couldn't post it. Blaaah.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon Jalapeño on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 am

All of your characters have been reserved. There are no more male spots available and only one female spot left. If you still want a male, post in here and submit your character anyway; it will be reviewed after all male characters have been submitted and, if good enough, will be accepted.

If you do not claim your reserved character spot in ONE WEEK FROM TODAY (11:59 PM on February 28th, EST), the reserved spot will be made free again.

Note: I have also updated the rules a bit. Please re-read them.

Neon Jalapeño
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SomeoneNamedNo-one on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:12 pm

May I reserve Girl #6 please? My character description will be made shortly aft this post (:
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
~Portia, The Merchant of Venice

SomeoneNamedNo-one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon Jalapeño on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Done; all character spots are now reserved. Future applications will not be accepted unless one or more reservations are not claimed by 11:59:59 PM February 28, EST. Have fun, everybody.

Neon Jalapeño
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon Jalapeño on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:27 pm

@SomeoneNamedNo-one:

Your character, Clara, is looking well enough, but I'd like to request that you copy and paste the character template like the other characters. Also, the age must be 16 or under; once they reach 17 years old, the patients would be transferred to a regular hospital instead of a children's one.

Neon Jalapeño
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SomeoneNamedNo-one on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:40 pm

@Neon Jalapeño
I'll do that! I actually did read through the introduction, but I read '16 and older', sorry about that. As for the template, I'll do it now.

SomeoneNamedNo-one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon Jalapeño on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 am

And now Clara has been accepted. Still waiting for the other people who reserved characters to submit. I have a bit of an overarching plot explaining who the nurse is, why she gave you the pill, etc. I hope you all don't mind.

Neon Jalapeño
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyXida on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Submitted my character! I'm looking forward to starting this role play! :D

pyXida
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WiddleWriter on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Could I possibly reserve Boy #4? I checked this morning and saw that it was "free" again so thought I'd ask before I submitting the character application I already began. >.<

WiddleWriter
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!