Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shrine

The Shrine

a part of “The Shrine”, a fictional universe by KokoQueen.

Three immortals who are sick of life travel to find the shrine that can make them mortal again. But they need help.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shrine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Shrine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:04 pm

@Koko, yes, well, I'm hanging around, as I said. ^^; If anything comes up, I'm obviously up for joining in, though I don't need to do so. I'm perfectly capable of just hanging out and being a genuine leech off of all of your creativity. But, yes; I shall wait. xD

@Byte, it's never too much. Never. You know you love it. More importantly, though, you better maintain the level of skill I know you possess, else I'll smack you on the head for taking out your feud with me on these other, lovely people.

Also, I used your chicken gif to make a point to one of my friends just now. Thanks a bunch! <3

@Bandgeek, NO, GO AWAY! Your part is the one I wanted to steal!

No, no, I'm just kidding, lol. Sorry Byte's being a meany-jerkface; you're completely allowed to play and enjoy the role you reserved before I even found this rp. ^^;

Orange Noodles,
-Rinn
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Ok! All of our characters are in! So we will just finish all the "WIP's" and we will get the first posts up tonight! Sound god everyone? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey, so, I had some extra time last night, about two hours even, with which I couldn't do too much. I couldn't actually leave my computer, as I was waiting for a Skype call, nor could I really start something. So, I just went ahead and wrote up what my character would have been. Of course, it was rather pointless, but I enjoyed flexing my creativity a little bit. ^^;

I'm gonna, ehhh, just stick this here. xD

But, Byte, you better be nice to Horseygirl! She just saved you from being pursued by a moderately-sadistic tsundere. She saved you from that fate. Be grateful!

(I would have much preferred to put this in a spoiler window, so as to not put something bright and colorful so blatantly in the thread. However, either I'm using the code wrong ([spoiler][/spoiler]) or RPG doesn't support it. If it's too bothersome, I shall take it down, Koko. Just let me know. My apologies! 3:)

Edit: Came up with a better idea. Submitted her as an actual character, then just provided a link to the page. Much more efficient and not as bothersome. Just ignore the submitted character, Koko. I only did it for the link. ^^;

Ayumi Selei

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

@Koko:
Sounds good to me.

@Rinn:
What? I'm a nice guy, wouldn't ever do or say things that'll hurt people. Not mentally, anyway, but I digress.

Guess I should be thankful that I won't have to deal with such a psychotic character. Well, not I. Sedge, actually. Praise someone! He's at least safe from being kept in the endless void of being lovingly hated. x)

I think, anyway.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:52 pm

My computer is mentally ill. I put up my finished character and it doesn't understand!! It wont show up >^< And I didn't add anything to the character sheet. I will deal with it later. I will put up the first post tonight guys! Promise!

EDIT: SO sorry guys. Gotta push it out one more night! :( I'm really sorry

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!