Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shrine

The Shrine

a part of “The Shrine”, a fictional universe by KokoQueen.

Three immortals who are sick of life travel to find the shrine that can make them mortal again. But they need help.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shrine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Shrine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi there! :3 Welcome to my roleplay! Glad you guys are interested. Please Pm me with any questions, or you can post them here or even chat me! I will be around for a while <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Shrine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 pm

May I reserve the Shrine Owners Daughter? And a /male/ Griffin?[ Are we even able to play those? xD ]
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Damn, I always forget the stupid password, even though I freaking read the rules. XD I get too excited about characters.

Umm... I don't eat ice cream though.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Hmm, might actually try for that Elemental Mage character. Y'mind if I snatch it? :P

Also, chocolate. Or maybe lemon, who knows. Not that picky on ice cream flavours, really.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Can I take the Female Immortal?
Peanut butter. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm

@Bandgeek: Yeah for sure you can take the daughter! :) But no beasties! You may be able to Npc one later on in a battle if you want though :) I would have no problem with that! And oh that's no problem bout the password. :3 I know it's easy to miss. And how...Just how do you not eat ice cream?! XD

@Byte: Yeah hes all yours :) And chocolate is delicious. I'm not to picky with flavors either, cuz I mean it is ice cream :D. I do really like coffee though for some reason XD.

@HorseyGirl: Yeeeeeeesssssss you may :3 Oooooh peanut butter is goood! X3 I made some homemade vegan peanut butter ice cream once, and it was the best thing known to man ;D

[And there goes all teh spots already XD]

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Ah! I forgot to put a bio in the character sheet -_____- Soo uh if your character has a bio worth knowing, you can throw it in there. But you don't have to if you don't wanna! :)

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Might actually add that in somewhere. Though, I figure it wouldn't be that interesting. xD

Anyway, sheet's done. May or may not troubleshoot it for a bit to spot some 'possible' grammar mistakes, you never know what you may find. But other than that, it's done. And err- Let me know if there's a change needed to his drawbacks. whether that be severity, or just better... drawbacks? Think I did a good job, though. :P

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:07 am

Your character looks great! And by any chance, can you see anything on my characters character sheet? For some reason nothing is showing up. Like I put my whole completed skelly and nothing shows up when I look at my character.

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:14 am

Just see a blank slate (No offence.), have you tried re-pasting it into the little edit box? (The screen you get when pressing edit in your character sheet.)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 am

Yeah, the same thing keeps happening...

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 am

Hmm, odd. Wouldn't know what's causing it to behave that way. The only other thing I could come up with is making a new character, as in; Submit a new profile.

That would be an extreme case, though. Maybe it was just a temporary error?

EDIT: Clearing my own browser history didn't seem to fix it. So it's definitely not a visual problem....

Really, really weird.

EDIT2: Wait, did you submit the sheet as a completed sheet (Stuff answered and all that?), or did you just copy-paste the character sheet itself as it stands in the introduction?

Because, if the latter, RPGway may not be able to recognize the sheet for some reason. I had an error of 'No words' when copy-pasting the template into a PM, and then hitting preview.In short, it wouldn't show anything. I'm figuring it's got to be that.

EDIT3: Yep, the site doesn't register the sheet, nor the words in it. I'm troubleshooting the sheet to find the culprit. ^^;

FINAL EDIT, I SWEAR:

Found the culprit, you had the 'Font' code an unnecessary amount of times. Plus, they weren't even closed. As in, they didn't appear like this:
Code: Select all
[font=blah blah] Text here. [/font]

Here's the fixed character sheet:

Code: Select all
[center][font=Font of Your Choice!][color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=250][b]Name Here[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[img]Image URL here ANIME ONLY!!! Plus this time is supposed to be a little oldy, so not too modern clothes. IF it's too hard to find a pic like that, then just write the types of armor/clothes in the description.[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[font=Font of Your Choice!][color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Role[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] Which of the four characters are you? :)[/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Love Interest[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90]In character descriptions one might be named. May be changed in the future. [/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Age[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] 18-20 [/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Gender[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] Male or Female[/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Height[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] In feet.[/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Weight[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90]In pounds.[/size][/font]

[img]Another Pic here.[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[font=Font of Your Choice!][color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Weapon(s)[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] This is not necessarily modern times, so no guns. And this weapon is if the magic from your hands back fires.[/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Looks[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] I know there is a picture, but tell us a little more. Words can be more powerful :P[/size][/font]

[img]Another Pic here![/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[font=Font of Your Choice!][color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Personality[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] Tell us about your character. ^^[/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Skills[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] What's your character talented in?[/size][/font]

[img]EVEN MORE PICS![/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[font=Font of Your Choice!][color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Likes[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90]At least 5[/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Dislikes[/b][/size][/color]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Fears[/b][/size][/color]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Hex Code[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] So no One else uses yours :)[/size]

[color=# Any Color(Hex Code)][size=150][b]Other[/b][/size][/color]
[size=90] Anything else?[/size][/font]

[img]LAST PIC! <3[/img][/center]

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 am

Oh my goooood. Thank you so much. I don't know why I didn't notice that. I thought i had it fixed but guess not -____- ugh I will have to post it when I get home. Because I was stupid I have to redo my whole character. -3- but whatever. It won't take too long. Again thank you for lookin at that. You will win a prize :D once I figure ou what I can give you :P

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Just a matter of copy-pasting all you've written I'll bet. Anyway, no problem. Glad I was able to be of assistance with my coding magic. :P

No need to give me a prize or anything, just doing my job. :3

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Byte, why do you always seem to find your way into the good-looking rp's? Curse you, lol.

Erm, hello people. ^^; I totally wasn't stalking Byte's profile and found this rp, at all; nothing at all like that. However, I must take my hat off to you, Koko; this is a mighty fine roleplay, you have here (be a shame if anything were to happen to it...sssssss). In fact, I might have - just might have - considered breaking my "1 rp at a time" rule and made a character for this.

But, you only have four characters. And, alas, I was too slow. Darn the luck, lol.

However, I shall be intermittently stalking you guys. So, you better keep the quality of your writing up. For the sake of my entertainment, after all.

Cheers,
-Rinn

PS: Don't beat me for stalking you, Byte. I promise I'll behave from now on. <3
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 pm

@SasoriRinku: Oh for sure, and just in case the two others don't turn in their profiles within the time limit, there may be two spots opening up. ;) SO you know what that means (*Cough* Bandgeek *cough* Horseygirl *Cough*) And I will keep ya posted if anything pops up :) Or if you like my stories, I can tell you when I make another RP ^^ Thanks for the compliments <3

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:28 am

Subtle, man... So. Very. Subtle.

You stalk me too much Rinn, honestly.

Anyway now I feel like doing amazingly horrible at my writing, just because Rinn is watching. xD

But I digress.

@Koko:
As it is now, I... kind of doubt either will submit one. Just a thought. Also, stalking profiles. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 am

Byte wrote:Subtle, man... So. Very. Subtle.

You stalk me too much Rinn, honestly.

Anyway now I feel like doing amazingly horrible at my writing, just because Rinn is watching. xD

But I digress.

@Koko:
As it is now, I... kind of doubt either will submit one. Just a thought. Also, stalking profiles. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

Woah, bro. Sort of... rude? Don't worry, you're forgiven, for now. ^^ Whatever I can deal. Big boy over here.

<.<

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:07 am

Hey, just being realistic here. Like, totally and... stuff. Also, I'm pure evil so. that, too.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KokoQueen on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 pm

If you guys get into a fight.... I swear to god I will claw at all of your eyes. :3 <3

Kidding! ;)

Maybe I'm not kidding

My character will be done once I get home! And I will contact horseygirl. If she doesn't reply then I will get someone new. Want to start this soon! ^^

KokoQueen
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!