Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forged of Blood and Steel.

Forged of Blood and Steel.

a part of “Forged of Blood and Steel.”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

(Roles available! Take a look!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forged of Blood and Steel.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forged of Blood and Steel.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Okay guys, I promise I shall get a post up for Orion tomorrow, had some major computer issues today and lost just about everything, including a nearly finished post for this! I was so mad, I nearly threw the damned thing out the window...technology, sucks!
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Technology. Can't live with and you can't live without it. The greatest blessing as well as greatest bane in out lives. I know how you feel Cal. My family lost everything on our family computer a while back and it SUCKED! I hope things get resolved soon.

Just an FYI, I am still around. I'm not entirely certain what to post at this point and I've also been waiting to see what is decided on the characters that get abandoned.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:52 pm

So sorry I'm breaking out of my promise to post today, been rather busy, I shall try to post for tomorrow but again I am quite busy :/ I've got to say though, I am a little worried that this is slowly dying, so I'm going to ask for you to post in the OOC if you are still with us! :) thanks guys <3

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Still here! Sorry, I've been super busy as well. I'll post Elenna soon as I can, and Briar at the latest tomorrow as well. Sorry!

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:35 am

I am still around! But a convention at the end of the weekend and a busy week before that have kept me rather absent for the most part. Back in full swing now though!

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:04 pm

I'm still here as well! I've just had a lot going on recently, and have been trying to catch up in some other RP's. I will really try to get a post up here soon.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am

Thanks guys!! Don't worry I'm not going to be one of those GMs who pressure you to post, life gets hectic, believe me, I know, and i plan on having this as a long running RP, so as long as we keep a relatively active OOC alls good with me :D

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Present :D I can't really post much for Charles or Cedric right now, seeing as I have no idea what characters are open and I don't want to start something that further sets back the time of the meeting :)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm still lurking around. Life just gotten hectic and I'm still not certain what we're doing with this yet, so I'll just hang back until thing are sorted out :P

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Awesome :)

Well I'll post for Orion in a few days, I'm just waiting for a post from feralfairy before I post for Harriet or Francis :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Okay so I have posted for Orion, I've kinda just added to his first post but left it open so Feralfairy and Scar can post for their characters, excited to get this rolling again.

EDIT: I'll also have a post up for Nicholas Burton tomorrow :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Posted for Nicholas! I love playing bad guys :P

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Firstly, to anyone who doesn't already know me, I'm LittleMissGeorgia, but Georgia, Little Miss or any variation on that is fine :)
Just to let everyone know, I've adopted Queen Amalie, so she doesn't have to be a ncp anymore. And, I'm really excited to be joining in with the roleplay. It looks so good :)

My first post for Amalie will be up very shortly.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Ahhh, I need to post soon. Especially for Mycah. I have the next 3 days off so I for sure will! Also I had a few questions, but I'm on my phone and at work so I don't wanna type them now.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Just so you know, I'm planning a time skip when I next post for Harriet and Francis :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 pm

First off, welcome littlemissgeorgia! Thanks for adopting the queen, very happy to see her return! :) And secondly, my apologies for the lateness of my post, I kept getting these weird error when trying to enter the site, which made posting very difficult.

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Finally posted for Mycah, yay!! I'll have Rosylin's post up tomorrow, I'm sure.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu May 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Glad to see you here, Georgia!

Currently, I'm working on a post for Cedric since I realized he probably should get a post before departing to the meeting and, I haven't posted on this roleplay in ages.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun May 05, 2013 2:28 pm

1 post down 3 to go!

I shall get them done today!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri May 10, 2013 11:42 am

Hell...Anyone out there??

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!