Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdoms: Wolf Howl

Elemental Kingdoms: Wolf Howl

a part of “Elemental Kingdoms: Wolf Howl”, a fictional universe by DyLAn:D.

There were 8 powerful Kingdom's and the world was ruled by wolves. Each of the 8 royal families was blessed with an heir that held the powers of their Kingdom and that heir alone could control it. The one heir would rule their Kingdom and keep the peace.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Kingdoms: Wolf Howl”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Kingdoms: Wolf Howl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sun May 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Everyone
please hav your characters in 48 hours pls :) thanks
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sun May 05, 2013 5:51 pm

everyone pls dont forget u must make a guard with ur character

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D'jinn on Sun May 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Hope I am accepted.
"I am the D'jinn. I left the world of man behind me and thrived in the desert. I threw away my humanity to intertwine myself with the deepest of magic." -D'jinn

D'jinn
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sun May 05, 2013 7:48 pm

so D'jinn but there is no characters for Chaos Kingdom sorry
i hav rejected ur characters
pls make sure u red the intro again

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby D'jinn on Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Sorry, I originally skimmed it.
Resubmitted with earth wolf, and changed it up some.

D'jinn
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sun May 05, 2013 8:35 pm

alright D'jinn i accepted ur characters i just changed the powers of ur Heir. The powers of ur Heir r under the Earth Kingdom in the intro. but i changed it for u
very nice character's cant wait to RP with u :)

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sun May 05, 2013 8:38 pm

ok all positions hav been taken now all we need is for everyone to get their characters in and we can start posting :)

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun May 05, 2013 10:09 pm

I have one more question regarding the Guards themselves. Are these chars suppose to be the love interests of the heirs?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

no they dont hav to be
if u want they can but i was thinking more romance amongst the heirs

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Sun May 05, 2013 11:09 pm

intro page is now pretty again :D yay!

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 am

Okay, I'd rather there be romantic interest between the heirs anyway for it makes it more interesting because it's one player's with another player's char.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon May 06, 2013 8:41 am

Ah, sorry. It turns out I don't have time for this roleplay, so I'll have to pull out. I figure it's better doing it before the roleplay starts rather than after. Sorry again.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedSong on Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Okay, kinda finished with Prince and Guard. Hope it's acceptable.

TwistedSong
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm

alright i hav accepted all of the character's
but if anyone know's a person who wouldnt mind playing the Lightning prince that would be awesome if u could recruit them

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Tue May 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Since no one wants to b lightning we will hav no lightning prince if that' s ok with everyone so I'll be posting here shortly

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 08, 2013 1:12 am

Hey that's fine with me. The only downfall is we have more girl royals than guys now. Oh well, that's normal hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Wed May 08, 2013 1:15 am

they dont all hav to hav a relationship with another royal. Someone could fall for a male guard

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Wed May 08, 2013 1:37 am

The first post has been made! :D

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Hey Dylan? In which order are the cabins in where the royals and guards live?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Wed May 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Cabin 1-Earth
Cabin 2-Ice
Cabin 3-Water
Cabin 4-Lunar
Cabin 5-Fire
Cabin 6-Lightning (since we dont hav a lightning though so this cabin will be free)
Cabin 7-Solar
Cabin 8-Air
Because we dont hav a lightning prince i was just going to say his family decided not to left him leave their home.

Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!