Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colourless Virus

Colourless Virus

a part of “Colourless Virus”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

We were created for a purpose...that purpose is unknown, but we do know one thing. We are these people's last hope of survival, even if they know it or not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colourless Virus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Colourless Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed May 29, 2013 10:17 am

Other Things You Want To Know

Details about the world/city

The world and the city are connected. It is like a grading system. Seele being the capital and most powerful, it is the wealthiest and cleanest place. Seele is surround by 4 other cities, than it goes on and on, there are a total of 13 cities including Seele, each 4 cities being surrounded by another 4 cities until you get to the last four, and beyond that is no mans land. The technology and climate depends on the area you are in. Seele's technology is quite advanced, cellphones being able to show you virtual images, and computers being able to talk to you, etc.If you watch the video called "A day made of glass.", That is what the technology is based off of. Now technology in the other 12 cities aren't as advanced. Like I said the farther you go the poorer the cities. Basically the time and age we live in know is how the technology looks in the poorest 4 cities and it advances as you go up to the next four, until you get to Seele. The climate of Seele shows more man made plants and environmental area than natural. The other kingdoms as you go down become more and more natural, so you could say the air in Seele and weather are both controlled by Prime, unlike the other cities which aren't.

Details about Prime
Prime you could say are just like Colours but different. Unlike Colours who are the opposite to the Colourless disease, The people of Prime are the closet, as you can see by their Colours being not as Colourful but more dull, closer to transparent. Just like how the Colours suffered through the virus Primes did too, but you can kinda guess they had it worse seeing that their Colours aren't bright. They are like failed experiments, who have "lost" their true Colour, unlike the Colours who made it through the whole transformation without losing theirs. All the primes came from different areas, so they could or couldn't know each other. They were found by Eien, and is by their own choice that they follow him. Prime is in charge of everything, they control everything.

What are the actual motives of Prime, or, is Eien the only one who knows what that is, what the others know about it or were told about it, whether that be the truth or lies.

Eien has never told them anything about his past or main goals when they meet. Prime only knows one thing, that Eien wants to "change" the world. He never told them that it was for better or for worse. Or how he was going to change it. They just know he wants to change it. The choice of following him was up to them, if they wanted to believe in that statement or not was also up to them. No one knows if what Eien said was true or if it was a lie he made up to make them follow him. They're just left in the dark, but they choose to follow him anyway knowing this. They all know and understand Eien is hiding something much greater than what he is telling them, and they all want to know what it is. So you can say while they follow him, they are also searching for the "truth" of Eien and is plans.

Religion

Misato was originally whoever ruled they were the one you worshiped,but there were some who disobeyed and secretly worshiped whoever, depending on their religion. When Eien came on the scene he said the world should be free of a religion. So at this moment it is a free for all when it comes to religion

Powers & Virus

Powers must have a set back. For example: if you can control the weather you have a short period of time to do so or after you use your ability you become extremely weak or something. Also just to make sure everyone knows. Everyone has caught Colourless virus, Primes and Colours.

Military

During the time of Misato the military force wasn't so technological, they used more swords than guns, but when Seele came it completely changed. Though they still use swords and less technological devices, it is more advanced.

Living arrangements

Colours Live with Colours, and Prime Live with Primes

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Colourless Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NakariLee223 on Wed May 29, 2013 12:25 pm

This looks absolutely amazing. Truly intrigued with this. Might I reserve Yellow? I would have her be a female character. If someone who was in the previous roleplay would like to re-claim Yellow, I am also interested in Purple. Sorry...I won't have time to do this with starting college and trying to open up my own role play....:( Thanks tho, and good luck! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NakariLee223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Wed May 29, 2013 3:09 pm

This Roleplay has certainly caught my attention, if no one returns for would it possible to reserve someone like Black, if needs be some of the other roles do catch my interest

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 am

Could i please reserve Brown? this looks REALLY interesting, congrats on making such a AWESOME and cool rp. Man this looks super cool

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu May 30, 2013 12:58 am

**edit**ignorethispostsorry
Last edited by Spectrum on Thu May 30, 2013 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:02 am

Alright! Yeah, this sounds totally awesome! If it's okay, may I reserve Purple of the Colours, please?

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu May 30, 2013 3:39 am

Yes u can have Brown.
I'm sorry but someone already got purple .

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu May 30, 2013 7:47 am

I've submitted a character for Orange, still a WIP. Trying to find a picture.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu May 30, 2013 12:17 pm

I have Brown submitted but he is far from done, as you can see. >< I'll try to get him done tonight

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:48 pm

Still working on purple! Sorry such a wait :/

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Fri May 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Yeah i am making Progress on Black, should be there soon

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:00 am

Hey hey WOAH! This is the same rp, right, just a remake?! Because in this one blue's already taken; I thought it was mine?

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby torinoko_angel on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Sorry, I wanted to find a thumbnail pic, but I'm on the library computer so I couldn't save any pictures to files. But other than that, it's finally done.

torinoko_angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!