Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rift

Rift

a part of “Rift”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

Taakeira is once again on the brink of war only 30 years after its last. To make matters worse, rifts are spawning around the globe and spewing forth monstrosities. But from one rift comes a glimmer of hope: a person.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rift”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Well, I'll be going to bed fairly soon, since it's past midnight in England, but you'll still be able to make the post. I'll accept your profile in the morning and take down the old one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 am

The first post is up! I do hope I've adequately portrayed miss Jacia, and I apologize for the time its taken to finally make an appearance. Nevertheless, I believe I've done a fair job, and hope you all enjoy! Again, thanks for having me. Can't wait to see how this RP turns out!

That said, I must retire - Coming up on 4 AM, and I've yet to even eat dinner. So I shall do that, and I wish you all farewell and goodnight!
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gafebear on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Welcome aboard, Centi!

It's nice to know someone's got our back (with magic) again.

gafebear
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:19 pm

OMG finally! For the past three days my computer just plain out refused to get to RPGateway for whatever reason.

I'm here. Phew.

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:13 pm

So did mine, and considering the fact that nobody seems to have been on during that space of time, I'm going to assume it was the site's fault. After all, this site isn't exactly known for its stability.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 pm

I've actually been at camp lol, but now don't feel as bad considering that nobody else could get on haha! :p

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Well, now that the group's been divided, we need to decide on who's going down which tunnel. One group of three (including Kai) gets to go down the left tunnel with definite soldiers, and the other four go to the right tunnel with possible soldiers. If you have any particular preferences as to which tunnel your character goes down, it would be a good idea to voice them.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Seeing as Phile would be nearly useless against mobs of soldiers, I vote she go down the right tunnel.

Safety in numbers, yes?

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 pm

I'll put Flynn in the right tunnel and Cadbury in the left.

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!