Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On The Ragged Edge

On The Ragged Edge

a part of “On The Ragged Edge”, a fictional universe by Sneakyrio.

Inspired by The Firefly series, come join the Crew of Cora Belle and fly through the Black to take on any job you can while dodging Coalition forces and Blighter Raiders. This Galaxy is on the Ragged Edge, what are you going to do about it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On The Ragged Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

On The Ragged Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "On The Ragged Edge"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: On The Ragged Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 am

I tihnk I'd like to have a try for the first mate role, as I've already got a firefly-type character who hardly gets any usage.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 pm

I would absolutely love to RP in this!!
Please reserve me a passenger, this is gonna be good...

and what is the last rule trying to say? Its worded in a way that I don't understand...
nevermind, just got it. XD
It's why you roleplay in the first place to have fun
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 pm

I'd like to write up a character sheet for the mercenary. I'll send it in either tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if you accept reservations or not, but if possible I'd like to reserve the mercenary spot.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:43 pm

@Vitaminheart
Its yours!

@The Soul One
Thanks a lot man! That means a lot to me. Your character looks like he will be a good off set. The Spot is yours. I wrote this at like 4 am so some of the rules dont make a lot of sense, i was pretty fried.

@Richter Gotz
Yes, I do reservations, and the Mercenary is reserved for you.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:16 am

Can I reserve the engineer?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:31 am

@Mashotu
You most certainly may.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 am

On second thought, I'd better revoke my reservation. I'm actually leaving for vacation next Friday, and I don't want to gum up the works right in the beginning. When I get back, I'll join as a passenger if the Merc is taken.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 pm

I really love firefly and always check the fanfics out. If you don't mind I'd like to reserve the Psy. I have a pretty good idea I think for what to do for one. If not then I'd like to be a regular ol' Human.
Role-play forever.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Can I please reserve The Pilot please? :)
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 pm

@WrittenInScars
The Pilot is yours.

@Quantumlegacy
The Psy is yours

@Richter Gotz
AlRIght man, I understand. I'll reserve you a passenger spot for when you get back.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 am

Sneaky!!! Hey, yeah, I just wanted to say hi. This RP sounds epic :D Good luck!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Hey Layla!!! Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Edit: As per usually I am open to any and all changes you would prefer. Just shoot me a Pm and I'll work on it immediately. I am never set in stone with a character and try to be flexible as possible. I like the thought process behind her but I'm not sure I like her myself yet. ;)

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Alright, everyone's characters are looking great! I'm super excited for this.

We are just waiting for someone to take the Mercenary position and once their character is in, we can start.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:23 pm

sweet, can't wait!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 am

Me either. I am currently whorin' out the link to this with a few people I know.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Any idea as to when to start now? I submitted that mercenary to fill the slot for now until someone either gets interested or he dies. :)

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 am

I am just waiting on WrtteninScars to submit the Pilot and we can begin. Can't really fly around in spaceship if there's no pilot.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:26 am

Lol. Some how I completely missed that. :/

Edit: Also, I move we put to a vote or you make the decision that we use an NPC for the pilot or something. The longer we wait the less likely we will find anyone vs interest kept.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!