Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just Believe Me

Just Believe Me

a part of “Just Believe Me”, a fictional universe by Lonelyflower45.

What would you say if I told you if there was a supernatural world, only in our world. Humans and supernaturals living under one sky.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Just Believe Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Just Believe Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Welcome to "Just Believe Me". I'm excited to start this Rp. I'm new to this website so help me out a bit. Thanks. (:

Also if you need anything let me no. I'm up for new idea's. And i would love to hear feedback from you.
LonelyFlower45

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Just Believe Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 am

If you need any form of help, feel free to ask me.
It is best to just PM me, as I don't often check OOCs.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:05 pm

@All - I am going camping, so I won't be back till Friday the 19th.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:04 pm

I plan on getting a few more characters. Then we'll get started. :D

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:56 am

Do you still need a male hunter? I'm willing and looking forward to fill that spot if its still available. :-)

The hunter should be human, right?

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 pm

shadereen wrote:Do you still need a male hunter? I'm willing and looking forward to fill that spot if its still available. :-)

The hunter should be human, right?

I was about to ask something very similar. If you only want one person, they were here first and I'll just slip away into the darkness. If not, I'll toss my two cents in.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Both of you can be hunters. But I need one of you to chase Stella. She falls in love with whoever does.

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am

Yo, Shadereen, how do you feel about our characters being hunters that work together and both chase Stella? Make things a bit more... Interesting in character development?

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 am

That'd be fun :D

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 am

Sure <:-) I'll go ahead and submit a character then.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:39 am

I'm working on my character, actually after doing some reading I was inspired for a second one, right now and I should have my hunter in soon, my second one soon after. If neither of them are up soon, I probably gave up and went to sleep. And wow, it's hard to find a photo of someone reading a big, old looking book.

Edit: Whoops. Emptied my cache and it fixed itself, sorry.
Last edited by WaltJRimmer on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:44 am

So when do we start? :-)

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:39 pm

When Walt gets his other character in :)

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 pm

I submitted him. Oh, and any questions, comments or critiques on my characters, posts or anything else are welcome and appreciated.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:09 am

So to start, I need Lonelyflower45 and WaltJRimmer permission to write that Eric Meadows and Randolph Tombs are partners and currently on a mission to kidnap Stella for the reason being a client is willing to pay them a great amount of money to get on the nymph alive and well. Is that acceptable?

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 pm

I give my permission :)

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Eh... Not how I expected him to start, but go ahead. I shouldn't have any problem with it.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 pm

:-) I'm gonna wait for Lonelyflower45 to post before I do.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelvin9901237 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi there, I was wondering if there's another spot for the hunters, or if two's the limit.

kelvin9901237
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:52 am

@kelvin Sure work something out with shade and walt

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!