Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Hollywood

House of Hollywood

a part of “House of Hollywood”, a fictional universe by bracefacebeauty.

Where Hollywood comes to relax and unwind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of Hollywood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

House of Hollywood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "House of Hollywood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: House of Hollywood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:20 pm

May I reserve Kaya Scodelario please? and maybe Esti Ginzburg? if only one, I might just go with Esti Ginzburg.

Edit

Hiya, I've seen your face around before :P and I absolutely love Barbara Palvin and Kaya Scodelario.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 pm

May I reserve Charlotte Free, though, change her FC to Behati Prinsloo since I think that she looks more like a Dancer than Charlotte Free to be honest. If not then that's fine.

Also I have seen you around! Also I guess you could say I don't really have a favorite FC, but if I had to choose one I would say Emma Watson.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C17H21NO4 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:48 pm

May I have Kwon Yuri?

I guess my favorite face claim would be Gerard Salla at the moment, because I have a man crush on him.

C17H21NO4
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:58 pm

@Sorella yeah I'll reserve Kaya now
@Hallowed I will check her out and get back to you but she's fairly under used so either with an alternate or a yes
@C17H21NO4
Sorry She's already taken

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Braceface: Did you see the rest of my reservation? xD

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

@ Sorella
I assume you didn't want her because of the edit though if you reserve two girls you have to reserve a guy as well

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 pm

@BraceFace: Hmm, I'll take Kaya, Etsi, and Michael then.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:27 pm

@Bracefacebeauty: Alright just ya know tell me your decision when you figure it out.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Could I reserve Iggy? I don't think we've rp'ed together before and my favorite FC is Lyndsy Fonseca!

crystalrain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:11 pm

@hallowed
I would either prefer somebody a little more controversial or more edgy. So no on Behati but you can either keep that reservation or reserve a nw one

@crystalrain
Sure

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 am

Hello
May I reserve Shelly?
No we haven't Rped before and my favorite FC is Emmy Rossum or Micheal Penniman :)
Thanks
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:09 am

Hey :)

May I please reserve FC Hunter Parish and Charlotte Free,

I think we might have Rp'ed together - your name rings a bell but I can't be sure, and idk who my favorite FC is at the moment, though I'm really liking Sky Ferreria (that is not how her last name is spelled, I can never remember how to spell it)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 am

@Bracefacebeauty: I'll just keep my reservation then. :)

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!