Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Geass: A new war

Code Geass: A new war

a part of “Code Geass: A new war”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

It's been two years since the death of Emeperor Lelouch and once again Britannia has taken control of Japan which is now Area 11 once again only now a new hope has surfaced and a new rebellion is formed. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Code Geass: A new war”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Code Geass: A new war

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Once all charcacters are sent in and complete we can start so please send your characters in as soon as possibly can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Da Neko password be blue

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Alright they're reserved for you.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Okay so I don't know how to start it once the characters are in. I have plot ideas but not any clear ideas of how to begin it.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 pm

No worries, you'll think of something. If it's of any help my character seems to be running on the wild side, feel free to use that as you will.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Okay so really anyone can post next but please can someone do so soon.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Then I guess I will do so. Sorry about not doing it sooner, but Grand Theft Auto V has just come out and I've had my hands full with slaughtering prositutes and innocent civilians and all that stuff the news makes it seem like the game is only for.

Anywho, hope you don't mind me interfering with the scene.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:23 pm

It's cool and I'm sure the game must be very fun as it seems and yeah go ahead I made the scene that way for people to get involved with it ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Let me know if you don't like that post, Shadow.

I hope you don't mind that I ended that encounter immediately, but it seemed like a good way to get some social time or something. :3

And I hope I didn't assume too much with Alexia.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:08 am

Oh and do I have to start in Area 11?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 am

I'd like for you to do so but you don't have to start then.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:24 pm

I can move my character into the roleplay but I will only be able to post today and tomorrow, for the next twelve day's starting Sunday I will not have the ability to post.

So, should I wait those twelve day's or begin now? Generally I can only hope to promise once a week, I can only promise to promise to post once every two weeks.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Hmm I think if you wish to begin posting now you can butit can be delayed if needed.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:21 am

I posted a lot, so that will probably make-up for the time I've not posted.

EDIT
Wait, now that I think about it, won't my character be the only one that's not included anywhere at all? I mean, he's spying officially as a soldier and he's not in the school whereas Corvo is an Ashford student, thus he gets interaction.

Does that mean my character will be lonely for a long time?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:28 pm

well until people start causing trouble on the fringe of things. Fortunately I planned on causing a bit of trouble soon- not something that'd demand a Knight of Round...but Knights strike me as first responders.
The guys that bring the hammer down for Britannia's most emphatic NOPE.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:41 pm

I'd like to reserve the journalist role

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Alright oh but I need your password.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Cadmium Red

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Okay welcome ^^

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Yo just wondering if anyone cared if I fast forwarded a couple hours in my next post: like instead of after school to late at night territory. Don't wanna just do my own thing and cause people to miss interaction time.

Was kinda waiting to see if people were in a zone for that- then decided I might as well ask.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!