Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A God No More

A God No More

a part of “A God No More”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

There is no place in this world for gods and spirits anymore. Welcome to the life of a fallen deity. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A God No More”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A God No More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:39 am

Hey Ashes i'm actually at a loss. Where can I jump in? I have an idea now that you said party, maybe Niccolo was a freelance caterer for it?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 am

oh, a while back we decided that, since Odin runs a night club, a good idea to start allowing the characters to mix and meet each other would be at a cool paaaaaaaaartay. it hasnt started yet, but we'll be getting to it pretty soon. So far, most of us have only posted into posts, so if you want to go through and react to someone that is free or just start up an introduction of your character, you wouldnt really be all too behind everyone else's progress. and its totally up to you whether you want to just be at the party for fun, or be there for work ^u^ shirai and Cedric are both going the work route, i believe, haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Authna's free. xD
That poor girl has nothing going on in her life //shot
"Life is a dream; we must all be ready to wake up so we can dream again." - Amys, Wise One
The Wheel lost the Creator in 2007. I'm still feeling the hit. Tarmon Gai'don has happened, the World is probably in ruins, and I don't know because I'm not there yet.
May the Wheel weave for the ta'veren.

Candy_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:11 pm

well, i am working on a post now, anyway. i should be done soon ouo

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll make my intro at the party posts. Sound good?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:32 am

Alright! Sounds good to me ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:29 pm

I'll yell at Mashotu to post. .w.

Candy_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!