Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War Among Ourselves

War Among Ourselves

a part of “War Among Ourselves”, a fictional universe by xXRubyDarkWolfXx.

In the city of New York, lives those possessing certain...Abilities. Some have already chosen sides, yet others haven't even found out about themselves yet. Maybe its time to find out? WIP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War Among Ourselves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

War Among Ourselves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War Among Ourselves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: War Among Ourselves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 am

Hey there~ ^w^/ I was wondering if it was too earlier to snatch up the role of FC: Emma Stone? x3 I'm a sucker for power-oriented rps >w<

I love your Sansa avi by the way~~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gaius on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Is it possible to play Matt Bomer (Mind Control)?

Gaius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:41 am

Oh my golly gosh! PEOPLE.

Reserved for both of you guys!

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:19 am

I'd like to reserve FC: Jennifer Lawrene, if that's fine? :3

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tatteredbutterfly236 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Can I reserve the Jane Levy faceclaim please?
►You don't have to be good to be a hero. Just know who you are and stay true to that◄

tatteredbutterfly236
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi, my fav superhero has always been Superman. I told myself as a child that I was in love with him.

And then Thor came and suddenly, Superman wasn't so attractive. And then Henry Cavill was cast and my emotions have been so haywire. So sad...

Can I reserve Lilly Collins?

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gaius on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Uhm...I can't and probably wont try creating the character since the whole background of the story hasnt been revealed yet. I would like to know what does Komatech d and what are their goals? This way i can make my OC much better!

Cheerio!~

P.S.: Will be waiting for a response/clarification before I start with my OC!

On and my favourite hero is, as of this moment, Dr. Fate.

Gaius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:58 am

Hello tattered and Darkie!

They are reserved, but before that maybe read the rules please? :3

And I am now creating a CS and more information.

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:27 am

Oh noes, dammit. I swore I read the rules but apparently I didn't snap up on that thing. My favourite Supernhero is Wolverine. Does he even count as a Superhero? xD Otherewise I'd say Batman or maybe Iron Man.

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 am

Lol thats okay!

And I would Wolverine to be a rebellious spirit. xD

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 am

Hahah yes xD God, I've loved Wolverine since I was a kid! Watched the cartoon like crazy xD

Anyway, I got a question. Can we choose who knows about our characters powers? Like.. Close friends or maybe family members?

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Finished with Freya.

Tell me what you think.

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:01 am

I'm done with my character! But now I noticed that I have no idea how to delete that WIP from the name <.<

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gaius on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 pm

You can edit it, I believe its in the character name?

Anyways, bump! We need more RPers to fill in the spots open!

Gaius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:31 am

From this day, we shall be awesome. And just because I can, I will kill everyone on this planet!!Image
-Activates nuclear bomb-

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:58 am

That's the thing. I thought you could change the name of your character but you can't. It's really weird. I don't see anywhere you can do that, which.. I think pretty much sucks >.<

Wait.. If you kill everyone, then how shall we be awesome? xDD

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:15 pm

We're so awesome, we can't die. Invincibility!!!

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Meet Dakota Kingsely x3

And since we are now using Disney movies to express our feelings...

*cough* Um.. I'll edit her later~ X3

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gaius on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 am

Leo is the only guy character done....awkward...

Gaius
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!