Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final fantasy X: Return of the Aeons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Final fantasy X: Return of the Aeons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenros Drakus on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Final fantasy X: Return of the Aeons"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fenros Drakus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: Final fantasy X: Return of the Aeons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:35 am

Oh wowie~ a FFX RP!! I definitely want in!! I would like to create a male character. He would definitely be a black or white mage. Are Dresspheres allowed at all by any chance? I also wanted to know if we can use Face Claims from other Final Fantasy Series if we change the character?
Last edited by masato22 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:57 am

you got me hooked the character will be finished today.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 pm

You're back. My character was nearly finished by the time you disappeared. I'll finish her up asap.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:26 pm

My characters are done.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Awesome RP. I love Final Fantasy, and X is among my favorites. I already submitted my character. I hope you like him!

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:04 am

Well this sucks.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm

I wonder where the GM has gone off to?

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:05 pm

idk might be on tomorrow.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:30 am

I sure hope so.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:50 am

He's done this before with the interest thread. Should be back sooner or later.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:56 am

cool, thanks for the reassurance. I am really looking forward to this RP.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:12 am

I'm not all too "reassured" by hearing that this GM's disappearance act is a regular occurrence of his... Too much hiatus makes most roleplayers on this site give up and quit. So what's gonna happen if he disappears without a word again, after we've started the RP? Doesn't sound too promising, but I'll try and keep up hope. Only fanfic I've ever actually been interested in joining...

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 am

That's a very good point you've got there Savader.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!