Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hearts of the Untamed

Hearts of the Untamed

a part of “Hearts of the Untamed”, a fictional universe by YoshiFTW.

Shape-Shifters were discovered and now they are slaves to the humans. A rebellion has also been started by free shifters.. (More inside!) [Remake | Old Members Welcomed]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hearts of the Untamed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hearts of the Untamed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hearts of the Untamed"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hearts of the Untamed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:56 pm

May I have Emma Stone please/slave 4??

The Great Gatsby....terrible movie...great book
Gir β™₯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Yes you may!
I agree completely.. The Great Gatsby is a good book but the movie did not do it justice. :P

Can't wait to see your character!

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm

May I reserve FC: Susan Coffey please

The last movie I saw was Catching Fire. Never read the book though..

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:02 pm

@Purpl3::
Ah! I totally would but a role-player from the old role-play who had that character messaged me and asked if she could have the slot again. :/ Is there another role that maybe you'd like to portray?

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mostlytoasty on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Could I please reserve FC:Leven Rambin? Thanks.

I just finished Ender's Game... It wasn't as good as the book though.

mostlytoasty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Can I reserve FC: Ian Somerhalder?

:D I'll have his CS up soon!

and last movie I watched was
We're the Millers..
LMAO beast movie!

You laugh yer arse off the whole time.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:26 pm

I would like to reserve the leader of the rebellion if possible, though I already forget the name, heh. I'd prefer to go with a different name anyway, and MAYBE change the FC, although I can just modify the appearance in the character sheet. Anyway, I think the last movie I saw [in full] was White Fang, lame as that may sound. XD
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:20 pm

May I have:

Face Claim: Lights || OPEN

and the last movie i watched was the PHINEAS AND FERB MOVIEEE :DD it made me giggle
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
β€œSome people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:06 pm

May
I reserve the face claim of Adelaide Kane (Master Five)

The last movie I watched was enders game :)

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 am

Face Claim: Max Irons || OPEN
Also this guyyyyyy

last movie is still the one i mentioned. i just remembered you asked kindly both male and female role

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Reserved for you guys!

But.. Chaos.. I'm real sorry, I wish I would have gotten on sooner and saw, but the role-player who previously had Lights had went ahead and re-submitted her sheet. :/ Are there, maybe, any other female role you'd like to take on? I'm sorry!! :(

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Hey Yoshi,

I was hoping to reserve the character who's FC is James Franco but change it to Max Schneider and just use the character sheet from the old thread.

I was also hoping to get the girl I had and just bring her over here too. Please let me know if that's okay. Thanks. :)

I also recently saw Monuments men and recommend it to people.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:51 pm

oh that makes me grit my teeth. could i use a diff fc and still keep the same bio please?

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 pm

If there are any more Male slots I'd be happy to take one, I just wanted to give others an opportunity to join before it came down to taking extras.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:05 am

May I please have the honor of reserving slave number five? This RP seems way too cool to miss out on :P
There is a small chance that I will need to change the faceclaim, but I'm not entirely sure yet :P

Btw, have you seen Frozen? Damn that movie is awesome!!!

EDIT: Yeah, could I please use Kristofer Hivju as the faceclaim instead of Ian Somerhalder?
Last edited by bfb_monster on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JennyHeart on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 am

Can I reserve free shifter 2 please? :)

Last movie I watch was The Perks of Being a Wallflower

JennyHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Kayy, I finished My Charrie :) I personally think he's now a beast! <3

Haha

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Last movie I watched - Safe Haven

Can I reserve FC Kaya Scodelario, but change the FC to Sara Bolger with blonde hair? I know I asked for a different FC, but I'm feeling this one more.

I know this one is slightly blurry, but there aren't a lot of large gifs of her in modern times or as a blonde.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:30 pm

soo sorry i haven't been on, i've been busy with a move.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!